“fast & delicious”

Ranked #509 of 3,424 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: We offer authentic Mexican food prepared in our kitchen daily using only the freshest ingredients, the same way we've been doing for over 12 yrs. Our taqueria offers more than just the ordinary tacos & burritos. Make sure not to miss the ever-popular "El Guapo" burrito made with grilled steak, rice, black beans, fried plantains, jack cheese and our in house made fire roasted salsa.
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This is a place where you order at the register and wait for your name to be called to get your food. The chips and guacamole are really good. I’ve also enjoyed their quesadillas. My favorite was the “el guapo” burrito. It contains the basic burrito elements plus plantains! So good!

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Kinda a rip off. Little food for 10 bucks - spice gave me a stomach ache. Not acfan sorry. I wouldnt go back but other people liked it. Just not for me.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The cashier recommended the fish so I tried the fish burrito and daughter tried the fish tacos. Both were flavorful and good sized portions. My friend order chips and salsa. It was a huge portion! I also tried the fried plantains which were good, but it was too much food.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

Don't expect atmosphere, sophistication, or whatever. It's a taco joint -- Boston's best. The fish and the carnitas are the best, but everything is good.

It's cheap. Face it, it's kind of a dive. So what? It's terrific.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Compared to places like Chipotle this place is definitely a step up. Pork carnitas are delicious. Can get very busy on Friday nights as expected.

Been to El Pelon Taqueria? Share your experiences!