“Great Sandwich!”

Fresh City
Ranked #1,773 of 3,395 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I wanted something a little healthier than the normal fare at airports so I tried the Pacific Coast sandwich on honey grain bread. It was roasted vegetables with goat cheese and it was delicious. I bought it for myself, but ended up sharing with my brother who ate his half several hours later on the plane. He loved it. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Tuna sandwich. Maybe they spread a thin layer of tuna, like they were lightly buttering the role. Not close to calling this a sandwich.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I ordered the oriental chicken wrap. When I took my first bite out of my wrap I had a feeling I got the wrong wrap. I had confirmed my number twice to the server and obviously I still got somebody else's wrap. So a new wrap was made for me. The wrap was supposed to have wontons in it and I may have have had two little ones. Had I not already returned my wrap once, I would have returned this sandwich and complained because the sandwich really is not what was advertised. I am not the type of person that is a complainer, but my sandwich was most disappointing. If I fly out of that terminal again at noon time I'm best to pack my own lunch. There is a decent choice of wraps sandwiches and salads at this location. Maybe I should should have had a salad, at least I can see what I'm getting right off the bat

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I wanted to order something to take on the plane with me so I ordered a tuna salad sandwich and it was quite delicious. It was prepared with white fish tuna and enough mayonnaise but not too much. I was very pleased that there was no raw onion in the tuna.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

If you're about to catch a flight and want something healthy on-the-go, check out the options here. From sandwiches to salads to smoothies and wraps, they have it all. Veggie friendly for those like me. I had the Olympia Greek salad and added Edamame to it. The salad comes with romaine, tomatoes, feta, green peppers and kalamata olives.