“Excellent lunch”
Review of Los Amigos

Los Amigos
Ranked #986 of 3,393 Restaurants in Boston
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on a Sunday while working in the area.

It's a small mainly take out restaurant. I ordered a spicy chicken burrito and fried plantains.

It was a good and filling lunch.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Good value. Good food. Fast counter service. I think they might only do take-out. I'm not sure but that's what I get.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

This is a small little gem in West Roxbury. It's great when you want a quick, delicious and inexpensive meal. The plantains are my favorite! They don't skimp on portions either. My second favorite is the guacamole, yum!!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Took a bunch teenagers for lunch on a Sunday at 1:00. Line was long, no air in the building (so HOT in there) and the service was SLOW. I'm not sure why because everything is prepped in advance and ready to serve? The food was tasty enough and the bill was $45 for 4 so this was definitely a reasonably priced meal for jumbo sized quesadillas.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

My family lives just down the street from Los Amigos, and it's our favorite mexican restaurant in all of Boston. The service is great, the employees are friendly, and the food is delicious. I, personally, highly recommend a Carne Asada burrito.