“Last night dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Found this place on yelp as it was #1 in the area. So, we gave it a try. Got there two minutes before opening. Had a drink before dinner and then had a very tasty lobster cheese and mac! My friend had the grill pork chop. Both were outstanding. Then to top off with root beer float and crème burley. Yummy

Date of visit: October 2016
Write a reviewReviews (160)

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

All I can say is that I had expectations that we would have good service and good food for a business meeting. What we got was excellent service and very good food. There isn't much else to say except that I would recommend this place and I would certainly go back again when I'm in Boston.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 1 August 2016

We stopped here for a late dinner as a backup plan when our first choice was closed. Talk about good luck. The food was incredible. The mussels were some of the best I've ever had. Everything our group had was great. I saw some of the other reviews were not impressed with the food, but we certainly were. A relatively loud group came in a while after us and sat at the bar. They were somewhat distracting, but given the time of the evening I couldn't expect much else.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

On entering we were told that the restaurant was fully booked later fir a private affair, but that we could eat inside or in the garden, from a reduced menu. Everything was delicious and fresh.

1  Thank jbiblio
Reviewed 11 July 2016

This is a local tavern that does a lot of local bar business. The service was OK and the food was OK but nothing special. There are better options in the shopoping center nearby.