“Lively”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Allston / Brighton
Reviewed 7 February 2017

There was a group of 6 and it was a lot of fun. Drinks were pretty and tasted good. Music was a little loud but we were all having a good time.

Reviewed 28 February 2015

I live not too far form Wonderbar and decided to check this place out for New Years to avoid the crowded downtown scene and transportation woes. At first, I was a little skeptical because the venue was pretty empty when we arrived (around 10:45), but it picked up quickly afterward. The DJ was amazing and the drinks were great (surprised they couldn't make a mai tai but the bartender made something similar). Attentive and friendly staff. Fun night!

Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

My Gf and I went to the wonder bar for New Years and it was great! Wonderful service, not too crowded, and drinks were spot on! I recommend going for the night out and drinks!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Natick, Massachusetts
Reviewed 23 July 2008

Was fantastic when I was in my 20's. Fun spot.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Boston
Reviewed 29 January 2008

do they even serve food there, good music, other than that the place is a dump

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook