“Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes that are picture perfect!”
Review of Modern Pastry Shop

Modern Pastry Shop
Get food delivered
Ranked #2 of 94 Dessert in Boston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North End
Description: One of the oldest bakeries and cafe in Boston - North End serving traditional Italian and American pastries. Also offering breakfast, lunch, dinner, and cocktails from our restaurant, "Modern Underground"
Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

Best little Boston cream pie cupcake, pistachio Florentine cookies and dark chocolate caramel turtles! They also make cannolis to order! Go early in the mornings and there isn’t a line! So many beautiful desserts! Cash only!!!

Date of visit: November 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2,167)

Reviewed 17 November 2021 via mobile

Cannolis are great. I had the original with ricotta and almond. Husband has chocolate filled, ricotta and pistachio to go.

Reviewed 16 November 2021

Getting a lobster tail here is a must every time I come to Boston. Avoid the whoopee pie - they're better in PA and ME.

1  Thank dgs5536
Reviewed 4 November 2021

Just looking at the beautiful pastry varieties here makes your mouth water. They have cookies, cakes, cannoli, truffles and other pastries. I bough the biggest chocolate truffles I’ve ever seen. They weren’t cheap, but oh, my, they were AMAZING! makes me wish I lived nearby!

Reviewed 2 November 2021

Don't get it - kids going nuts for it, not worth the wait in my world! ...but then that is why we all can have an opinion...

Date of visit: October 2021