“Decent”

La Catrina Fonda Mexicana
Ranked #1,157 of 3,395 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Excellent coconut margarita. Horrible fish taco. The fish was rubbery and the taco shell tasted very stale.

The margarita was great, however. I'd go back for a drink but not food.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Made a very quick stop for a margarita and nachos before a concert at the TD Garden and I only wish I had allowed myself more time as I couldn't finish the nachos which were excellent! Not your typical nachos with ground beef, but actually had shredded beef, pickled jalapeno slices and a crema drizzle, in addition to the regular cheese, tomato, onion. Scrumptious!!

Reviewed 26 January 2016

I went here with my girlfriend on her birthday, and we ordered a few tacos each and she had a margarita. It was a good meal and not too expensive.

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

You would not know how good this place is by walking past. Many lack luster places in Boston look similar, but this locale is great. Excellent tacos! Fresh, cheap, and very cool interior.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

I ordered the la vintage burrito that had a mixture of chorizo and steak. The taste was extraordinary. My husband ordered the chicken quesadilla and also said it was very good. We both discussed extending our stay in Boston to just go back to La Catrina tomorrow! Excellent prices and excellent quality.