5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$379
TravelocityUS$379
travelup.comUS$419
5,680 results
All reviews south station fire station soaking tub the club lounge water view children's museum beautiful hotel room service city view the north end quincy market mini bar faneuil hall valet parking freedom trail miel rumba
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights while on business. The hotel is large and very busy with a couple of popular restaurants. The location is great for exploring on fit and accessing a selection of restaurants. Along the water is a lovely outdoor sitting area.

All the staff were very friendly and engaging. The basic king room was large with a nice bathroom, including a separate shower and soaking tub. Bathrobes, slippers, and good toiletries were available. I had two amazing sleeps in the comfortable bed.

I would recommend this to others travelling in Boston.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Laura Ward, Marketing at InterContinental Boston, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2022

Dear MelandGary823,
We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at InterContinental Boston and discovered our outdoor terrace. August is such a beautiful month here and we are happy to read that you were able to enjoy both inside and out. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2022 via mobile

Just got back from a weekend stay at this hotel and was blown away by the hospitality and cleanliness. From the moment we pulled up, the valet was top notch and SO friendly - especially to our 8 month old. They quickly jumped to help with bags and getting the stroller situated. Our room was very spacious and clean. Bed were so so comfortable. The location is PRIME!! Definitely walkable to everywhere. We also enjoyed the buffet breakfast. There were plenty of options and everything was fresh and delicious. We cant wait to plan a trip back here in the fall!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear hq203,
Thank you for selecting InterContinental Boston for your family getaway. We appreciate all of your comments regarding our team members and are happy to read how we were able to make your stay special. Our location has so much to offer young families we look forward to welcoming you back to explore more.

Reviewed 5 August 2022

The entire team at this hotel are simply the best. I always stay at this hotel before I fly back to the UK and the each time we stay we enjoy the experience more. Thank you for looking after my family in such a kind way.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 1066trumm,
Thank you for staying with us at InterContinental Boston - we love your enthusiasm regarding your stay and our team. We appreciate the loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2022

We thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our recent stay in Boston, we travelled with our 3 year old for medical, and at all times the staff could not have been more accommodating- we were warmly welcomed at check in by Maxx - and from then on we felt humbled by the attentive service - the recent renovations and upgrades have brought this already modern property back with a clean fresh vibe - thoroughly recommend this intercontinental hotel within walking distance of the tea party and children’s museum - overall a stellar experience at this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2022

Dear Journey52487,
Thank you for selecting InterContinental Boston for this visit. We can appreciate how important it was for you to feel comfortable and pampered and are happy to read that you enjoyed yourself. We will be sure to pass along your kind remarks. We hope to welcome you back soon so you may enjoy more of the city.

Reviewed 28 July 2022 via mobile

I arrived at the location and realised that I had left my phone, whose casing also had my credit cards, in the Uber. The Uber had already gone.

So having come in from Australia, I would have been completely stuffed with no ability to pay - even for my hotel room. I really needed my phone for all kinds of reasons.

In a panic I asked for help from the front desk. This is the when I saw try extraordinary service kick in. They tried to login into Uber but with two factor authentication which requires your phone, that was a no go.

Next was FindmyPhone. But I needed internet access which required a credit card to operate in the Business Centre. This is when Harold used his own personal credit card to sign me in! Then Francesca who was finishing her shift stayed with me for a good 90mins while we tracked the movements of my phone. She also put in the phone number for the driver to call in the hotel.

Finally, Francesca said we have your Uber driver on the line, come speak to him. Which I did and arranged to get my phone. Phone was delivered 30mins later. PHEW!!!!!

I have travelled a bit all over the world but this by far was service beyond boundaries!! Kudos to the entire service team!

I wasn’t even staying at the Intercontinental but had come to meet someone!

I now heading to Toronto and guess where I am staying? Intercontinental Toronto Centre, of course.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Laura Ward, Marketing at InterContinental Boston, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2022

Dear San,
Thank you for staying with us at InterContinental Boston and wow what an amazing story to share. I am thrilled to hear that you were able to find your phone and that our team worked with you to make it happen. The cherry on top is that InterContinental Toronto gets to welcome you there as well. We hope to have you as our guest again soon, and thank you for taking the time to share.
Laura Ward, Director of Sales and Marketing