Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Brilliant tour with Rob, highly recommend

We had such a great time on our last morning in Boston on this tour. Seemingly the only people mad... read more

Reviewed 15 August 2020
adamathompson
York, United Kingdom
Fantastic, even in bad weather!

During a week of moderate weather in February, we lucked out with our segway tour being reserved... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2020
KDeegs423
Floral Park, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Boston
from US$35.00
from US$65.00
from US$62.85
from US$47.25
1,682 results
All reviews captain bob hour tour training session bike lanes great fun took pictures great guide highly recommend this tour awesome tour fun facts a lot of fun two hours private tour fun experience duck freedom trail the north end
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Andy was friendly, knowledgeable and easy-going. Not only did he make our Segway tout fun and interesting, he was very accommodating and looked out for our safety and comfort the entire trip!

Highly recommend Andy!

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

Our captain for a 2 hr tour at Boston was Andy, he made the tour unforgettable, I was a little concerned because it was my second tour nothing wrong with the first one but I was more into the “I’ll experience the same” nonetheless our experience was great as soon as he heard from me that I had already had one tour he created a new one with different routes and new places that I haven’t seen. Andy is a writer and he really knows Boston history and I’d say America’s history taking to him was one of the best part for the tour. Thanks Andy you made our trip excellent!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 1 March 2020

We were hesitant going into today because our lack of Segway experience. However, Andy’s expertise of the area, knowledge of the terrain, and genuine warmth and friendliness made for an unforgettable experience.

We wholeheartedly recommend these tours for anyone interested in learning more about the vast history of Boston on the versatile wheels of a Segway.

In hindsight, we would’ve chosen a warmer day, but Andy hooked us up with some gloves!

Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

I absolutely took a chance by calling last minute with barely a one hour notice for the tour. Andy was wonderful to accommodate even though it was slightly beyond the closing time.

On a sunny sunday evening, we had a wonderful short tour of the city with Andy. He was extremely knowledgeable and gave great insights into the city.

Reviewed 22 February 2020

Seeing Boston via segway is a terrific way to get an overview of the city. Captain Andy was a wonderful and patient instructor and full of interesting information about Boston. Exhilarating!