1,188 results
All reviews logan airport orient heights front desk park and fly shuttle service early morning flight great hotel free shuttle t station blue line stayed one night next morning clean hotel indoor pool business center rental car would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first trip to Boston!!! My brother & I wanted to tour Fenway Park, & we also went to a few games!!! I usually always stay at Hilton, due to Hilton Rewards, and also wanted a hotel close to the airport for arrival & departure convenience!! Which was actually perfect, due to the shuttle service that The Hilton Garden provided!!! The hotel was quiet & clean, we basically just slept & showered there... a little disappointed that after a long day, & looking forward to an evening cocktail, they would actually close their bar earlier than 11:00 pm, due to no business!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank DMendoza704
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff were kind and very helpful. My room was comfortable and the breakfast very satisfying.
If you are going downtown, the hotel shuttle will take you to the airport for an easy train connection.
Location to the airport is good and they have 24 hour shuttle.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Kevin B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank your for your review. The location of our property is ideal for all Boston has to offer and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your time in Boston and at our property. We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The free shuttle worked well as the hotel is so near the airport.
The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning good ensuring a good night's sleep despite the hotel being so near the airport.
Breakfast was extra at 16.95. We weren't aware of any nearby cafes so ate here. There was a very basic uninspiring buffet and hot food cooked to order.
I didn't like the fatty stodgy pancakes or the corn (maple) syrup. 'No 'fancy' coffee'.
The service was extremely slow and we were ignored by the waitresses for some time.
I would recommend staying here for an overnight at the airport (though not cheap) but researching breakfast elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good location for park and fly - clean rooms friendly staff - no problem with drop off at airport , for pick-up a small delay due to traffic & time of day (Sunday afternoon is the busiest day we were told)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I staid here for one night. It’s close to the airport. You need to call them at the airport for the shuttle. The staff is very nice. Big room very clean and a great shower. Breakfast is good. Buffet and omelet. Also other stuf you can order.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business