16 people are viewing this hotel
US$179
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$161
Hotels.com
US$161
TravelocityUS$161
Vio.comUS$161
travelup.comUS$222
6,951 results
All reviews great location downtown crossing the theater district freedom trail great stay lobby bar modern hotel within walking distance central location excellent hotel south station would definitely stay here again front desk staff valet parking quincy market the north end ruka
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2022

Stayed here for an anniversary trip. Hotel location was not convenient and staff were not interested in helping. The doormen opened the door and nothing else. They seldom spoke and seemed more concerned with their phones or talking to other staff. Were were given an ADA room which had a column in the middle of the room and a very dangerous tub/shower. When we arrived and went to the room we discovered that one of the bedside lamps did not work. When we told the front desk they said I didn't know how to operate it but grudgingly agreed to look at it. When we came back from dinner, a floor lamp had been placed near the bed since the bedside lamp actually did not work. Overall a very odd vibe to the hotel.

1  Thank 14garryj
Reviewed 30 September 2022 via mobile

Hotel location is great, near Downtown Crossing subway station, close to start of Freedom Trail and right opposite Macy's. Comfortable beds, complimentary snacks and water in room. Good coffee shop in the lobby so very convenient for breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2022

The Godfrey is a beautiful place to stay. Location is perfect, staff is great, very clean and bedding was so comfortable! The coffee shop is a nice option. The lobby is fun and overall everything is so accommodating!

Reviewed 29 September 2022 via mobile

I stayed here last week and really enjoyed it! This hotel is situated in the downtown area of Boston, super close to the common, public garden, freedom trail and is opposite Macy’s! I arrived just after 3pm and was able to check in early, the room I was given (429) was a little dark for my liking given it faced inward, after submitting my check in survey I received a call from David(?) to say they were able to move me to another room the next day which had a side street view (519), even moving my luggage for me while I was out exploring! Bed was super comfortable, there was a bit of street noise but due to jet lag I was already awake! Coffee shop downstairs was handy for easy breakfast, lobby was nice to sit and relax in after a day of exploring before heading up to bed. Didn’t visit the restaurant so can’t comment on that. They also have a gym that is located in the basement but as a solo female traveller, I didn’t feel comfortable going down there to try it out.
What I will say is the urban and security fees were charged onto my card without explaining they were doing them so luckily I was already aware of them when booking the holiday, but I would like to know when my $200 security fee will be returned…?

Room tip: Be aware of the fees!
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2022

We stayed here duing September. The location was perfect for everything we wanted to do and see. Hotel was lovely and rooms were a good size. Loved the coffee shop downstairs. Perfect for a quick bite in the morning or a quick pick-me-up in the afternoon! Staff was so welcoming, attentive, and helpful during our stay. We loved the special touch of having bicycles and polariod cameras for guests to use during their stay as well. Staff was helpful with recommendations for restaurants as well as the best way to get places in the area. We will definitely stay here on our next visit as well as recommend to friends.

1  Thank Crala9933