Open today: 3:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Reliable and convenient

These guys are super reliable and 100% on time. My family always uses them to get to Boston... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
MikhailB52
Excellent Service for Early AM flight

Reviewed 23 December 2020
SeeExploreAdventure
Boston, Massachusetts

Recommended experiences in and around Boston
from US$27.00
from US$49.35
from US$69.00
from US$52.00
More Info
All reviews always on time clean van business and personal travel these guys logan driver cars ride minivan lyft route
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2020

We had a 7AM flight and 6+ pieces of luggage. Our driver was 10 min early for a 5AM pick up (much appreciated), very patient and felt very covid-safe (clean van & driver wore a mask). We got a text the day before pick up with our driver's name and contact information. Soo much better than an Uber/Lyft and quality service. As other people have mentioned- very reliable and highly recommend.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank SeeExploreAdventure
Reviewed 12 January 2020

I have been riding with Boston Airport Express for all of my business and personal travel needs for several years now. The drivers are always on time, take the most efficient route to or from the airport, and never get lost. I have had the same 1-2 drivers repeatedly, so they know my route and I can simply relax without having to direct the driver. They offer a flat rate to or from the airport so there are no surprises. It is like having a personal chauffeur, with a clean spacious car and pleasant conversation if I want it. They have minivans and are perfect for family travel as well. With the new ground transportation rules in effect at Logan, this is the way to go! Text them your return flight number before you board, and they will be waiting for you (in the limousine area at departures) when you arrive for a quick ride home. No trekking over to Central Parking!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 4 January 2020

This is the second year we use this service to get to and from Boston Logan for our winter break getaway. The drivers make sure a child seat is installed for our 3 year old, always on time, with ample communication beforehand via email and text.
The cars are tidy and comfortable, the ride smooth and on time. Will use them next year again!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

Driver is friendly and kindness! I got call before riding. And I got text before riding. So, I could take fright.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 19 December 2019

Friendly driver. On time. Super helpful with our accommodating our bags and big family. He provided two infant sits for our toddlers.

Date of experience: December 2019