US$415
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$746
US$609
4,533 results
All reviewsemerald loungepillow menurooftop barsmall balconythe theater districtbath productslegal seafoodindoor poolmodern hotelpublic gardensupon checkfreedom trailparking garagebeacon hilllocation was perfectnewbury streetskoah
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Beautiful modernized hotel, all amenities, very comfortable beds, and excellent service from all staff. Front desk staff very welcoming, friendly, helpful in finding what we were looking for in town. Maxia at front desk more than exceeded our expectations for hospitality!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
RevereHotel, General Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

A 5-star review is such an amazing compliment from a guest. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that our staff made your visit enjoyable. We do our best to build a team who will go above and beyond for our guests, and I’m pleased to hear that our hard work has paid off. Thank you for the kind words regarding our hotel and it was a pleasure having you stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again at the Revere Hotel Boston Common.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

We booked late and got a great rate. Primarily we picked the hotel on location but it's one of the best we've ever stayed. The room was clean with a balcony and two nice queen size beds. The design of the hotel is very nice and the concept of providing numerous beauty products feel welcoming. The breakfast buffé was also great offering custom omelets. A very nice and well maintained hotel, would be happy to stay here again.
Parking is available in the parking garage next door, however costs $40 per night. Normally the hotel is supposed to have a rooftop pool, but that floor is closed for renovation right now.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

I was extremely pleased to read that you booked based on location but were thoroughly impressed with our other offerings as well. As you mentioned, we’re not only situated in close proximity to nearby attractions, but we also offer a relaxing and beautiful atmosphere. I do apologize for the inconvenience with the rooftop being closed, but we do hope that you’ll take advantage of this area in the future. I did want to mention that we offer several packages on our website, some of which include options for parking. Thank you for the 5-star review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Revere Hotel Boston Common in the future!

Reviewed 7 November 2016

The Revere is a beautiful hotel. I loved the looks as soon as I walked in the lobby. My room on the 15th floor had a balcony and the bed/bedding was very comfortable. Self parking was very easy and the breakfast buffet was delicious. Great location, as well.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It’s always wonderful to read a review where we’ve met the mark for a new guest. Thank you for sharing your 5-star review, we’re truly pleased to know that we provided you with an amazing stay. Our hotel is in such a wonderful location for exploring the area and I’m glad to hear that you took advantage of that. I’m glad that our ambiance and view of the city from your room met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you soon at the Revere Hotel Boston Common.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

I try to stay at the Revere whenever I travel to Boston for business which is several times a year. The rooms are spacious and well lit, which is hard to find in most hotels. It is also within walking distance of several shopping areas, restaurants and parks.

Room Tip: Try to ask for a room away from the elevators, they can be distracting if you're a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We’re so appreciative of your loyalty to the Revere Hotel Boston Common. Having an experienced traveler provide such a compliment is truly an honor. We’re so glad to hear that our rooms’ spaciousness and hotel location make it an easy choice for you to continue to stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you the next time you’re traveling to Boston.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Well located near Boston common the lobby is very modern and fancy - the room was large a little dark and no view .The bathroom was tired and shower needed to be refurbished . Wifi was really poor no streaming possible and access slow . Pool was closed for refurbishment .

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We always appreciate when a guest can tell us the good and the bad of their visit. While I was pleased to know that you found our location to be convenient for you, I was sorry to hear that there were aspects of your visit that did not meet your expectations. Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding the internet connection, and I apologize for any inconvenience that you encountered. I did want to mention that we have rooms with great views of the city and our staff is always available to assist you with room selections to meet all of your need. I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Revere Hotel Boston Common in the near future!