“Great location, very clean rooms”

Seaport Boston Hotel
Ranked #4 of 84 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 14 November 2012

I’ve stayed here twice on business. The rooms on both stays were very clean and well appointed. The Seaport staff is efficient and helpful. If you park in the attached garage you can pay as part of your stay and use the provided card to enter and exit as much as you want, hassle free. The buffet breakfast at the hotel is good and quick if you are heading off to a morning meeting. There are very good restaurants within walking distance including Morton’s Steakhouse and Legal test kitchen – both excellent choices especially if you are taking a client to dinner.

Room Tip: As for a room overlooking the harbor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 November 2012

I'm not sure where to begin with this review, because I have so many nice things to say. I stayed at this hotel for business travel, and I was a little apprehensive initially because I had never heard of the Seaport Hotel. But my office in Cambridge moved to Boston...right next door to the Seaport, so it made sense to stay here. I was pleasantly surprised at how lovely this hotel was. It is located right near the water (in clear view), and you can also see the airplanes landing and taking off from Boston Logan. The room provided a nice plush robe that kept me very warm. The room service was so fast, I couldn't believe it. Let me also say that the food I had with room service as very good, and I used room service for both dinner and breakfast. I can't wait for my job to send me back to the Boston office so I can stay at the Seaport again!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank tnn1970
SeaportGM, General Manager at Seaport Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review following your visit, and thank you very much for your comments. Now that your company has relocated, I do hope we’ll be able to welcome you back again soon!

Kind regards,

James M. Carmody
Vice President & General Manager

Reviewed 10 November 2012

Our stay at the Seaport Hotel Boston was most enjoyable. The hotel staffm were very friendly and very helpful. They all were right there to help. The hotel is very clean and very neat. The restaurants and the lounge area are also very nice. The Aura restaurant is excellent. I plan on making my reservations for next year as soon as they have the new rates. The hotel is located in a very beautiful area. We are looking forward to our next stay.

Room Tip: If you choose a top floor you have a great view pf the water.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mary B
Reviewed 8 November 2012

We attended a wedding at the Seaport Hotel and stayed overnight in the hotel. The wedding venue was beautiful and our room was large, clean, bright and very comfortable. We received a generous discount for parking and were able to self-park, which was a plus. We used the fitness center, which was well-appointed, although the pool was being repaired when we were there and my husband couldn't swim. The hotel is in walking distance to the ICA, the contemporary art museum, which was worth a visit.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank moonarito
Reviewed 8 November 2012

This is the second time I've stayed here. I stay in ALOT of hotels and am on the road every week for my job. There is simply no better accommodations than Seaport. Beautiful rooms and amenities, great bar/restaurant area, ideal for working. Seaport makes working here an absolute pleasure. Book early- you won't be disappointed! There is a reason this hotel sells out.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business