14 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$334
TravelocityUS$359
PricelineUS$334
Trip.comUS$435
3,936 results
All reviews rooftop pool prudential center newbury street northeastern university wonderful hotel location is great fenway park visit boston norman concierge doorman bay conference subway copley garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2022 via mobile

This place defines customer service and quality. The staff is amazing, the location is unbeatable and the roof top pool is perfect. We came with 2 kids and 2 adults, Lucie (hotel restaurant) has food for everyone and is AWESOME. Be back soon!

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 2 August 2022 via mobile

Not very quite rooms, but the staff is great. The gentlemen at the door are great for information,directions or just helping with your bags. Pool is nice gets crowded during the day but as of Aug 1st its closed to the public and only for guests.

Reviewed 27 July 2022

On arrival I was delighted to be assisted by Norman. I immediately felt welcome and and knew I was in professional hands. My room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The Brunch in the restaurant was really good. The service in this hotel was outstanding. I felt very relaxed and confident that my stay was important to the hotel. All the staff seemed to be of a very high standard and went above and beyond to accommodate all my wishes. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

1  Thank threeotravels
Reviewed 25 July 2022 via mobile

Wonderful hotel. Cool vibe and family friendly. The roof top pool is a must visit! Beds were comfortable. I would stay here again. Comparable to the Hewing in Minneapolis for the vibe. The staff has been excellent and attentive throughout our stay.

Reviewed 23 July 2022 via mobile

I recently booked a premier deluxe double room for myself and my 16 year twin daughters. The room was well kept, clean, and with a fun street view. The linens were soft and cosy. It was great having the Keurig coffee machine in the room for the am. The fitness studio had plenty of bikes and other cardio machines and a weights area as well. The outdoor rooftop pool was small but lovely and kept my daughters entertained while I visited a family member in nearby Brigham hospital.

What made our stay extra special was the warm and friendly greeting we received from Norman the doorman. We instantly felt at home and looked after when he helped us with our luggage and getting settled. Each morning he greeted me with a big smile and kind words. Great way to start the day - so positive and upbeat!

Tony at the front desk was also so helpful . After we checked out of the hotel my daughter realised that she left her brand-new boots in the bag in the room. I called the front desk and spoke to Tony. Tony was so helpful and looked into the situation straight away. Within a short time I received an email saying the boots had been found. He really went above and beyond to track them and it was much appreciated.

I would highly recommend this hotel for its superior customer service and lovely rooms and amenities.

2  Thank Sthorne125