“Overpriced average food”
Review of Pizza vs. Tacos

Pizza vs. Tacos
Ranked #1 of 207 Restaurants in Tupelo
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Description: featuring "Detroit style" pizzas, elevated tacos on fresh ground corn tortillas & top shelf, hand squeezed, house made cocktails/margaritas
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

If you like paying 5$ for small tacos and 15$ for a small personal pizza it’s the place for you. Pizza was average tacos where so soggy had to eat with fork.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank tundra2525
Write a reviewReviews (79)

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

While traveling through, we tried this gem. First, let me see the waitress was awesome, I don’t know her name though. So friendly and answered my many questions. The margaritas were excellent. Pizza was delicious as well. Definitely would recommend!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 30 November 2020

We are driving across the United States and stopped in Tupelo, MS for the night. We saw this restaurant near our hotel called Pizza vs. Taco. It showed up on Find Me Gluten Free and looked interesting, so we thought we’d give it a whirl. We had a pleasant surprise. My husband ordered the four cheese pizza and I ordered the quinoa citrus salad with blackened red fish. He really enjoyed the pizza and the salad has joined my list of favorite salads. Erika Leigh was a terrific server and very knowledgeable.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 11 November 2020 via mobile

Cool place, wow this will be a chain one day. Fun art, fun idea, and a cool place to hang. I will check this out every time I am in town.

Date of visit: November 2020
4  Thank pkt6000
Reviewed 18 October 2020

10 stars! I moved from Tupelo several years ago but have followed PVT on Facebook since it opened so was anxious to try it. Trinity took exceedingly good care of us. My husband compared his margarita to the ones we had during our short stint in Tijuana last year which have so far been unmatched. Their prices are insane for the quality. You can't even get a $3 kids meal at a fast food joint and most places that have "fruit" as a side dump some canned mandarin oranges in a bowl and call it a day. The owner checked on us a time or two and I noticed him helping to seat and just being "around" which was cool. Husband and kids went the pizza route and loved it all, but I vote that the tacos are where it's at. Overall, super clean restaurant, great vibe and incredible pricing for the variety and quality. We'll be back!

Date of visit: October 2020