“closed”

Add it.
Shaan India Palace
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I was lucky enough to eat here before it actually closed, the place was very clean and the food was seriously authentic, I enjoyed the seven times that I ate here.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

The food was not what I had expected, having eaten in several other Indian restaurants in the past and I would not want to try it again. it was OK, but just OK. This location has since closed and moved into Tupelo.

Reviewed 5 December 2012 via mobile

The food is pretty good though a little bit greasy. I would definitely eat there again. The restaurant is located in the middle of nowhere but it's not hard to get there though.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Only Indian buffet within 100 miles....have to go to Memphis to find a better one. Oxford has no Indian buffet and average food for the only place in town.
Hole in the wall place past Hilton in Tupelo. Good food, friendly owner and staff, reasonable price.

2  Thank borckman
Reviewed 26 July 2012

The food was amazing -some of the best Indian food I have had - and the service was great! Don't rely on your GPS - make sure it is taking you past Elvis's birthplace, just outside the Tupelo city limits. It is connected to a gas station, so I was wary at first, but it is very nice inside, and spotlessly clean! I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Christine M