“Fun spot”

Jeremiah Bullfrogs
Ranked #81 of 378 Restaurants in Topeka
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed 22 October 2016

A royal treat to watch the Cubs - Dodgers and Bears - Packers at the same time. The Cubs played well, the Bears, not so much. Great place to take in a game with decent bar food and reasonable prices in drinks. Staff was relatively quick and a nice crowd made it more fun.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Overall, it's a decent place to eat, drink, watch sports, and play some pool and darts. I come here often and I would say if there is a game on, you better come early. This place gets packed quick and gets loud quicker. The food is pretty good. The drinks are good as well. I appreciate that it's within walking distance of a lot of subdivisions too. I have yet to have an issue with service or preparation of my food or drinks.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Despite lots of basketball go in on. It was rather quiet and not so busy. My fish was over cooked,the fries were good. I'd be willing to give it another go.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

We stumbled on Jeremiah Bullfrogs while staying overnight in Topeka. This is a nice local bar and grill, friendly service and cool rowdy atmosphere with pool tables and dart boards, lots of tvs going with many channels. Worth going to for a beer and some noise.

Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

I've been to Bullfrogs a number of times. All except for one time was always great. Great food and great service. Last June we had the first night of our class reunion. The food was wonderful as usual, but their air conditioning was broken down. It was hot and sweaty that night. Hopefully they've since fixed the problem.

1  Thank Vivienne S