See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I liked my stay with them I had problems with the vending machines once and they refunded my money with no fuss my only issue is that I looked out of my peep hole and saw a sketchy older man trying to look through it into my room I talked to the front desk people and they immediately went up and escorted him out of the building he is the only reason I say not child friendly

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Alex B
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Beds were OK. Freezer sounded like a weed eater going all night. We had a room with 2 double beds, and there was lots of floor space, so might be appealing to families with young children, but I wouldn’t want my kids on that floor. No amenities except a bar of soap. Only place to sit was the beds or two hard plastic chairs. Glad we were only there one night. No where to get coffee. Checkin was a mess. Very difficult to get luggage in and out...one narrow door to get in building, the a narrow door to get into office to check in, then another narrow secured door to get into main area. TV was quite a distance from beds and very small. Room is very bare bones. We didn’t intend to prepare food, but if you know there is ZERO in the kitchen - not a single thing. Bring everything you need. Not even any paper towels. No Kleenex either for that matter.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I have been here almost a month and the new managment here has really worked hard on rennovating this place. The staff is awesome and they keep this place clean and comfortable. Very impressed and would highly recommend to anyone. Great place!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I arrived here in November and couldn't be happier. My room is cleaned every 2 weeks and the front desk staff is the best. Just wish my room was a little cheaper, but I'm still happy here. Wouldn't trade it for the world!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed here November 4th and checked out on the 5th few hours after checkout I realized I had forgotten a pair of shoes, so I called about them and was told they would give me a call back and I called them everyday for a week with the same answer that someone would call me back. I told them I don't care who has them I just want them back. Well as of today I still don't have my shoes and no one has called me about them either. On top of that the room was disgusting, there was a gap in the door that I could see the room across from me and roaches. We go to Topeka every year for a football tournament and usually stay somewhere else and needless to say we will never stay here again!!!! I'm out of a 200$ pair of shoes on top of the disgust

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Wanda R
Stephen S, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Topeka, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding cleanliness of your room. We take cleanliness very seriously at WoodSpring Suites. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other locations, in the future. Reviewing the lost and found log that is main, there were no shoes reported. I apologize the staff did not convey this information to you in the appropriate time frame.