Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$113
US$175
US$159
Courtyard
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$195
US$184
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$155
US$150
US$140
US$131
  • Breakfast included
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$212
US$199
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$300
US$260
  • Restaurant
Kings Inn San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$139
The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$139
Westin.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

All reviewshotel circlefront deskhardwood floorspool and jacuzziconvenience storebig tvbathroom sinksea worldamazing hotelroom was spacious and cleancoffee makerbalboa parkgreat roomsmall fridgemission valleycleaning staffgreat rate
Reviewed 30 May 2016

I sincerely enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. The room was clean and quiet even though it is located right off the highway. They even offered a small continental breakfast in the mornings which was a nice surprise. My only suggestion would be that each room have an iron and ironing board.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank angelagP4275HH
frankf541, General Manager at The Atwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Thank you for staying with us. We are working to install them in every room and I hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I loved our stay at the Atwood during our trip to San Diego, nice recently remodeled hotel. Comfortable beds, and nice decorations. Unfortunately during our stay climate was somewhat cool so didn't get to try the pool, but looked big and clean. Location is excellent, close to malls, stores, and many restaurants. We would definitely return.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
frankf541, General Manager at The Atwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We look forward to seeing you again.
Best,

Reviewed 22 May 2016

We only stayed one night and it seemed pretty clean. But... they were lacking some basics. There was no hair dryer in the room, which was surprising to me. What hotel or motel nowadays doesn't have a hair dryer? They said they ran out of them and might be able to get one in the morning, but that was too late for me. Also no ice bucket in the room which was strange. Free wifi was good though. I'm not sure if this applies to all rooms... but the one we stayed in had windows on both sides which made it EXTREMELY bright at like 6 am. No black out blinds. This was a major downside for me because I have a hard time sleeping in bright light so I would not return. It was okay for one night I guess, but I would still pick a different hotel next time. Was definitely not worth the price paid.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
frankf541, General Manager at The Atwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2016

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review us. It seems like you stayed with us a few weeks ago. We recently opened the hotel and a few rooms did not have black out curtains at that time. All rooms have black out curtains now and we are in the process of installing hair dryers in all rooms. In the meantime we have hair dryers available at the desk. I am sorry for any inconvenience this caused you and I hope you will give us a try again in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

First night our experience here was fairly decent. The rooms were not to clean and the hotel did not provide baby cribs. Second night maid did not come and clean room or replace towels. The room was left a mess. I called the front desk and asked if I could please have my room cleaned even left the room for an hour and a half so my family of 4 wouldn't disturbed the maid while she cleaned but the room never got cleaned. call front desk again and they were not helpful and said there was not they could do about it. Overall experience was horrible. Will never return.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

The hotel staff was polite and accommodating to our early arrival. We asked for a quiet room and they gave us one on the far side of the hotel. Even though the hotel is right off of the highway, we couldn't hear any noise.

We stayed in a room with two queens. The room had a huge flat screen TV. The beds and pillows were VERY comfortable. The air conditioner was quiet and cooled the room down nicely. The shower was easy to use and they had hot water. We missed breakfast in the morning but they still had coffee. Overall, a great stay for under $70!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
frankf541, General Manager at The Atwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Thank you very much. We recently purchased the property and we really have put our heart and soul into making it an affordable option that offers clean, well maintained facilities and superior customer service. I hope to see you again in the future.