US$175
US$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$118
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$158
US$149
  • Breakfast included
The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$137
US$132
  • Restaurant
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$337
US$260
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$249
  • Breakfast included
Kings Inn San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$149
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$247
US$199
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$139
Westin.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

All reviewshotel circlefront deskhardwood floorspool and jacuzziconvenience storebig tvbathroom sinksea worldamazing hotelroom was spacious and cleancoffee makerbalboa parkgreat roomsmall fridgemission valleycleaning staffgreat rate
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Well I'm going on my third week staying at the Atwood hotel now and first and foremost I would like to thank the front desk crew for making my stay super pleasant, starting with mgr Anthony who was super polite from day first always gave me best rate available and when I was in a bind on a Friday night, he made it happen also Luis was very kind and helpful, I highly recommend a good night stay at this hotel. with that said, they're very well decorated rooms, awesome furniture and hardwood floors, almost made me feel at home. And that's what still has me here for another week. Thanks guys!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
frankf541, General Manager at The Atwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

We truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

I sincerely enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. The room was clean and quiet even though it is located right off the highway. They even offered a small continental breakfast in the mornings which was a nice surprise. My only suggestion would be that each room have an iron and ironing board.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank angelagP4275HH

Thank you for staying with us. We are working to install them in every room and I hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I loved our stay at the Atwood during our trip to San Diego, nice recently remodeled hotel. Comfortable beds, and nice decorations. Unfortunately during our stay climate was somewhat cool so didn't get to try the pool, but looked big and clean. Location is excellent, close to malls, stores, and many restaurants. We would definitely return.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
frankf541, General Manager at The Atwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We look forward to seeing you again.
Best,

Reviewed 22 May 2016

We only stayed one night and it seemed pretty clean. But... they were lacking some basics. There was no hair dryer in the room, which was surprising to me. What hotel or motel nowadays doesn't have a hair dryer? They said they ran out of them and might be able to get one in the morning, but that was too late for me. Also no ice bucket in the room which was strange. Free wifi was good though. I'm not sure if this applies to all rooms... but the one we stayed in had windows on both sides which made it EXTREMELY bright at like 6 am. No black out blinds. This was a major downside for me because I have a hard time sleeping in bright light so I would not return. It was okay for one night I guess, but I would still pick a different hotel next time. Was definitely not worth the price paid.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
frankf541, General Manager at The Atwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2016

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review us. It seems like you stayed with us a few weeks ago. We recently opened the hotel and a few rooms did not have black out curtains at that time. All rooms have black out curtains now and we are in the process of installing hair dryers in all rooms. In the meantime we have hair dryers available at the desk. I am sorry for any inconvenience this caused you and I hope you will give us a try again in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

First night our experience here was fairly decent. The rooms were not to clean and the hotel did not provide baby cribs. Second night maid did not come and clean room or replace towels. The room was left a mess. I called the front desk and asked if I could please have my room cleaned even left the room for an hour and a half so my family of 4 wouldn't disturbed the maid while she cleaned but the room never got cleaned. call front desk again and they were not helpful and said there was not they could do about it. Overall experience was horrible. Will never return.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family