“Authentic French Brasserie in the heart of Bankers Hill, San Diego!”

Parc Bistro-Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Parc Bistro-Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #577 of 4,873 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Description: Parc Bistro-Brasserie is a local urban, casual dining restaurant. We cater to the neighborhood . Our goal is to be a hub for every day diners and a fixture in the community. Parc is where good friends meet for a great dining experience! We also are available to book private events. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Fabulous French restaurant that will take you to Paris for the night! I fell in love with French Brasseries long before I made my first trip to Paris. Yet my love for classic French food and the casual elegance of Parisian Brasseries grew stronger as I visited Paris for the summer a couple of years back! Hot nights in Paris with my best friends dining on steak tartare and Provencal rose will always bring back wonderful memories for me. This restaurant will take you to Paris for the night with their authentic French food, French owners, as well as several French staff members. With everything from a full raw bar, steak frites, Coq Au Vin, Steak tartare, French onion soup and more you will not have trouble finding something incredible to eat! Parc also has an excellent wine list including both old and new world wines! Friendly, staff, wonderful patio (dog friendly) and warm and seductive ambiance! C'est magnifique!

Reviewed 19 June 2016

This review is for our first impression, and will be updated when we go back for a full meal. We stopped by last night for a glass of wine, and were treated like royalty. The French host greeted us in French (my husband and I were speaking French as we walked up), and the warm welcome was followed by all staff members. The wine by the glass list is full of excellent, international options at VERY reasonable prices, and generous pours. My husband had a glass of Vermentino from Corsica, and I had a lovely Rose from Provence. The new restaurant is nice and open, with an expanded patio area and bar seating right inside with views to the outside. The menu looked fairly authentic for San Diego, and prices for food are very reasonable as well. Looking forward to a meal very soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

This new restaurant is a delight, truly a French dining experience.
The food is French, excellent, priced right, terrific service and nice decor.
If you want a real European (French) night out this is the place. The waiters are experienced, knowledgeable and attentive but not overbearing.
There is a special for each night of the week and all are great but the Saturday Lobster is really special.
Go & Enjoy.
ET&GDK

Reviewed 11 June 2016

We went to a new French bistro-brasserue that opened downtown and had a wonderful meal! The decor takes you to France, elegantly casual, the food was delicious! We started with the charcuterie, the cheeses mingled with the seasonal preserves was a perfect marriage. The bread was fresh and crisp, just like a baguette you would find in a Parisian bakery. We ordered the escargot, salmon, mussels and hanger steak.....the plates left the table clean. For dessert we tried the traditional, tarte tarting as well as creme brûlée, as well as something a little different cherry sorbet. All were delicious, the cherry sorbet was my favorite. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

This is an almost new restaurant near Balboa Park, however everything was running smoothly when we went there. There was a very friendly greeting, our table was ready promptly and the food and service ware excellent. I had the duck confit and the salad frizee both were tasty. My friends were happy with their food. The creme brulee was smooth and disappeared quickly. The prices were reasonable and I gather the aim of the owners is to make this a comfortable hang out for locals.