“Lunch”

Ranked #910 of 5,193 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Japanese
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

If I have something to say about this place, I believe service needs more polishing. Our waitress didn't listen to our order, she kept bringing us the wrong order. We ordered chicken, she gave us pork. I ordered no ice on my water and she brought me water with ice. Otherwise, food is ok. I just don't think I'll come back anytime soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

We wanted ramen for lunch so we went to Tajima. It is busy as usual so we waited about 10 minutes. We had the Tajima and the spicy seasame ramen. They were all very good. We like the wide noodles as it has more texture. We also had good takoyaki and gyoza. Service was fine and food was good. Definitely going back again.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We frequent this establishment for number of years. Food has always been great, service is average until today. The hostess looked like she got a corn up 'you know what '. Ramen restaurants are popping up all over SD now, perhaps time to go where else.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Great ramen and takoyaki. Kakuni is soo tender. Highly recommend, but come early. There's usually a wait and tight parking.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Main entrees, appetizers, and sushi are all good here. Portions are plentiful and prices are very reasonable.
Servers are friendly and service is good. In a strip mall and usually a line getting seated.