“Ramen Noodles!”

BeShock Ramen & Sake
Reserve with OpenTable
BeShock Ramen & Sake is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #569 of 4,870 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Description: Our light yet flavorful meals are becoming a neighborhood hit! Come try a savory lunch of ramen with some coworkers, or grab a fried chicken dinner and drinks with your friends--we have a huge variety of the best Japanese sake. Get Ready to BeShock!
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Had the spicy pork ramen, was very good. We also tried the sushi, was alright but nothing super special. Good service, nice atmosphere. Easy walk from the convention center area, worth a visit if in the area.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We are in San Diego visiting Frank. He suggested we go to Beshock and try the Ramen. Best suggestion ever. The appetizers were great. The Ramen even is the best I have had. Everything is good. I was really surprised at how great Ramen is. If you get the chance, run don't walk there. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I got take-out one night while staying not far away. Busy restaurant so I put in my order and wandered a bit before picking it up. Really fresh! I enjoyed what I ordered, it looked like a fun place to spend time!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

BeShock was located 2 blocks from our vacation rental apartment. I had the Creamy Vegan Ramen to go. It was delicious! If you like noodles, give this place a try!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

BeShock has some of the best sake I have tasted in the United States, if you like craft beer, this is the place for craft sake. Their ramen is great and of good quality. The restaurant is very nicely done, I highly recommend for the food and the atmosphere, a great addition to the East Village of downtown San Diego for a $10 to $15 per person meal.