See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2019

The room was cleaned enough, but did not look as good as it did on the pictures and the courtains did not close properly; therefore, you did not have complete darkness at night.. The bathroom was quite old and the shower would not be good for someone taller than 5'5"...

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 30 August 2019

horrible water pressure for sink and showers...the front Desk agent did not know how to check me in and had me see a receipt for Hotels.com...so i saw the price for the room to that web site which was lower than the price i paid...that is a real no-no in hotels!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 27 August 2019

I stayed at the San Diego Lodge Downtown on Friday, July 20th, 2019. My co-worker and I stayed in room 207. It was a normal albeit ugly motel except for my co-worker's discovery of a 12-inch BLOOD STAIN on the mattress.

When he discovered the stain, it was 2am and I was already passed out. He kept all his clothes on and slept on top of all the sheets, and only told me in the morning after we had checked out. We had a full day of work and then spoke to someone on the phone in the evening. She was apologetic and gave us this email address to get in contact with management.

Unfortunately every worker at the motel gave us the run-around, and it took over a week of calling every day to eventually speak with a very rude manager. He denied there being a stain and said that because we didn't come to them right away there was nothing he could do.

This is unacceptable in any hotel. Especially a one that we paid $397 per night for. (Comic Con Weekend)

I've lodged a complain with the health department, but would caution anyone else from staying there.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank zevy2019
Reviewed 16 June 2019 via mobile

We stayed for a couple nights on busiess, paid for 2 nights decided to check out after the first night. While waiting for a colleague to come from the room we were told to stand outside of the property by a rude hotel receptionist. She also said that if we waited for someone we have to wait I’m our own rooms, what the heck, is this a prison?! Don’t stay here.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Motel rooms clean upon arrival. We didn't know they had no ramps for elderly or handicapped for getting luggage into our room. Very plain accommodations but affordable for the area of San Diego we chose to be in.

Room tip: Wall unit A/C units, so be sure the one you get won't be too loud for sleeping as was our unit.
Date of stay: September 2018