“You say Adzuki, I say Azuki”
Review of Azuki Sushi Lounge

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Juniper
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I never tire of Japanese food-I love the aesthetic, the flavors, and especially when I have the opportunity to share the experience with friends or my Bub. Azuki is one of those perfect places-whether it be a special occasion or no reason. It's casual enough for the T-shirt and trucker cap and yet still impressive enough to take the Boss, Hot Date or picky friend.
Fish quality is top notch and the dishes are beautifully presented.
Excellent Sushi, Sashimi, cooked dishes and Service.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

I love love this sushi spot. Located in Bankers Hill close too downtown this place has some of the best quality sushi in town. Everything is great.

1  Thank AlbertoMay
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Not impressive when you walk in but make a reservation on the second floor and it will surprise you. Music a little loud sometimes which hinders conversation. The sashimi and sushi rolls are all good. Best one is the Kobe beef roll, save that one for last!! Good service. Street parking only. Make a reservation!!

1  Thank MONKEYBUZZ
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I made a reservation and when I arrived I had to wait 30 minutes outside in the cold for a table. This is the first time this ever happened to me at a restaurant (30 minute wait with a reservation) so there are no excuses for this. On top of this, the waitress was pretty bad and did not check up on us once. The only person that we interacted with that was worth anything was the bus boy; the hostess and the waitress were terrible. 1 star for the bus boy + 1 star for the food = 2 stars.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Have eaten late dinner here a couple times while in San Diego, and the staff is awesome, Sushi is Great and they have Late Happy Hour which is great.