“2016 holiday , wreck diving Yuko”

Waterhorse Charters
Reviewed 2 January 2017

My friend and I, both from SF and regular divers in Monterey had an opportunity to go diving with the folks at Waterhorse on board their boat The Humboldt. We found them to be a well run operation with a boat that was spacious and excellent service. We dove three dives. Yukon, the weather station and a reef. They clearly try hard to ensure that their divers have safe and excellent dives. They provide plenty of hot soup and other foods and water. I recommend them highly.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Not for the beginner. They treat you well but it's all up to you to make sure you have a good to great dive. Don't expect them to set you up with a dive buddy. If you are the shy type don't go. I on the other hand really enjoyed the adventure.

1  Thank Todd L
Reviewed 5 August 2016

No complaints at all. Good friendly crew, good boat, and some food provided. As another reviewer said they definitely don't babysit the dives but they do look after everyone on the boat (including one poor diver who seemed motion sick after the first dive).

I'd gladly dive with this group again.

1  Thank JeffCanada
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Crew very helpful. Hot food on board. Comfortable boat. I had a wetsuit that was too thin for the cold water and the dive master went above and beyond to get me properly outfitted.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Cancelled on us less than 12 hours before our dive with a brief email offering us dives a differing day. After 8 of us had traveled from up state.

No explanation given.