“THIS PLACE IS NOW CLOSED DOWN”
Review of Papa Luna's - CLOSED

Papa Luna's
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 25 August 2016

this place is now closed down. they cut the price in half, along with the size of the empanada. I think this was their downfall. Oh well, onto the next restaurant.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

The BEST empanadas we've ever had! Such an interesting variety too. My husband loved the Sunny Goat while I thought the Spinach was the best.

1  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

Fun times. The food was great. A wonderful treat for a snack. The pastry and flaky and the steak and cheese cooked well. Don't miss this while you are walking around the town.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Imagine my surprise when I walk into this shop looking for a chocolate croissant (the signage says pastries) I find interesting flavors of empanadas. Beef, Pork and Chicken are nowhere,it's philly cheesesteak, kicken chicken and caprese empanadas. Nutella and bananas! The empanadas themselvs are delicious but the sauces are amazing! I didn't have a trip to san diego planned for awhile so I begged my friend to wrap 3 of them up in some foil to bring home! Just as good as I remember. I can't wait to go back to San Diego and go to Papa Lunas! .

1  Thank Vanessa L
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Been here a few times, the empanadas are top notch! Highly recommend the Philly cheese steak empanada. The fine print: Every time I have been here, the service sucks, could be the lady having a bad year, none the less, a smile would be nice once in a while. That being said, I will back, won't let crappy tude be a factor on some killer empanadas l.