“Great Sushi & Great Prices”

Sushi Deli 2 Restaurant
Ranked #377 of 4,964 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I've eaten at the Sushi Deli 2 twice in the last 4 months , once with a party of 7 the other with 3. Both times we had great servers, and the food was great. I had the Monkey Brains this time. There not real
Monkey brains , but you can say you've had them. You can't go wrong. Great food, large selection of food and some craft beers, and for 3 people with 4 beers and food left over it was under $70 with tip in.

It will be a regular on my business trips. Try it you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Took a walk in the sunshine and passed this one and decided to have lunch there, interior not very much to talk about , the food was ok but not more...

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Every time I'm in SD - I make it a point to go to Sushi Deli. The food and saki are cheap but delicious. It's always really busy so be ready for a wait at dinner. Worth it!

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

U may have to wait a few minutes but it's worth the wait. I had some regular favorites but also tried some house specials which I enjoyed. The edamame with garlic was delicious.
Our meal was inexpensive and the service great.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Came for quick bite and was very happy with the quality of the sushi, selection and prices. This place can get super busy and luckily we go there before a huge crowd showed up. I would definitely recommend this location.