All reviews citrus restaurant montgomery field renovated room hotel circle sea world downtown microwave sd convention california
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Old and not updated. Not attractive on the outside. Hard to get to.
But nice people at front desk.
Location was what I needed at time of visit, but probably would not choose this location again unless I had a car and it was a very short stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I honestly enjoyed my stay here. The service that Tracey I believe her name was, was beyond words! She’s very nice, attentive, and accommodated my family’s and I needs! I also want to give a shout out to the y’all gentlemen that was working the following morning. He was the manager, he, along with another lady that worked that AM, accommodated my cousin and I to breakfast. Please give them my message and I’ll be seeing you guys hopefully soon! Cheers

-Manneh Family
-Diana Habash

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here last week for a conference and after the journey to San Diego felt it was kind of an odd place for a conference; neither near the interesting downtown nor the ocean, but in a suburban corner of San Diego. The hotel is well set up for conferences and managed it well, but it could have been suburban anywhere.

This is a dated hotel. Everything looks and is 70's - a loud, wall-mounted air conditioner, peeling plaster in bathroom, stand in the tub for a shower and general decor.

It has a small outdoor pool and a smaller and very stuffy little workout room which had no drinking water.

What was good about it? The team members were all great, with great helpful attitudes; particularly the front desk people and the bartender who also served our event reception. The food in the bar - coconut shrimp and Caesar salad - was also decent. And the price of the hotel was fair for what it was.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
David B, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

jmacphoto,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Four Points by Sheraton San Diego with us.

I am very sorry our current appearance was not what you had anticipated. We strive to maintain the highest standards, not only in service, but also with regards to maintaining the overall look and feel of the hotel. Unfortunately, this sometimes requires essential renovations in our guest areas.

As you noticed, we are currently undergoing a major renovation of our Guest rooms. This area is sure to provide a highly functional space and stylish décor that meet the modern needs of our valued guests, like you.

Although we fell short of meeting your expectations during your past stay, I hope you will consider Four Points by Sheraton San Diego on your next visit to San Diego so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is good.
Comfortable good customer service good buffet breakfast included in the room rate.
Basic gym and pool and spa .
Their restaurant have few options for dinner.
But if you don't have a car it's a little bit far from amenities.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Sadie D, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

MeireSantos,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton San Diego.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel! One of our key priorities is to make your travels as comfortable as possible. We're so glad to have been able to serve you.

We are also excited to announce that the hotel is in the midst of renovations of all our guests rooms! We hope that you are able to return and take advantage of the updates and our location, whenever your travels bring you back to San Diego.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located conveniently in center of San Diego, close to convoy street where all the Asian restaurants and stores. It was really affordable as well. I recommend this place if you're on business. Not really a vacation hotel.

Stayed: September 2017