The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$126
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$118
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$169
US$159
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$192
US$167
  • Breakfast included
Kings Inn San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$149
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$260
  • Restaurant
The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$139
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$199
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

Hyatt House San Diego Sorrento Mesa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$229
Hyatt.com
All reviewscitrus restaurantrenovated roomfridge and microwavemission valleyhotel restauranthotel circlesea worlddowntownzooseaworldconvention
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Easy to find hotel, with ample room for four sharing. Hotel was very clean and staff friendly, the pool is also great along with the fitness room.
Breakfast buffet had a good selection including the best waffles of our entire trip! Dinner was also good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Curtis W, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your feedback! We're very happy you enjoyed your stay. Please let us know if there is any thing we can do for you during your next trip to San Diego.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We opened the door to our room to an unplesant odour, then we found the light in our room did not work. I asked one of the cleaners, she contacted maintenance and they said yep that room doesn't have light bulbs and that was that. No follow up to say we'll get it sorted. As we were only there overnight and they had some lamps I thought we'll just make do.

Well it got worst!
The toilet didn't flush and the TV wasn't working (the coax wire wasn't plugged into the TV)

Room was dated, wallpaper was bubbling desk was chipped...

Substandard!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Evelyn T
David B, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Evelyn T,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton San Diego.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the challenges you faced while with us here in San Diego. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to San Diego.

David Blome
Front Office Manager
Four Points By Sheraton
david.blome@fourpointssandiego.us

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I was attending a conference that was taking place in this hotel and arrived the night before the conference. The lobby and the first-floor hallways looked impressive and spacious. I checked in and got the key to my room. As soon as I entered, I could feel a strong odor of cigarette smoke. I went back and asked for another room, and they immediately offered another one near the first one. When I opened that room, there was also an unpleasant odor. I could not figure out what exactly it was, but at least it was not from cigarettes. I opened the window to let fresh air in and it seemed to help. When I entered the bathroom to brush my teeth, I saw little black particles all over the sink as if someone emptied an ashtray. It was late and I was too tired to ask for another room again. The more I looked, the more I saw that this hotel is really old and beaten up, and they don't do anything about it. There was a large stain on the ceiling from a leak that was there forever. Water does not drain in the bathtub when you take shower and does not drain in the sink when you use the faucet. There is no way to close the drain, which is something I need when washing my lenses. It is amazing that they sell rooms in such condition to their customers.

Later I figured out what those particles were and where the smell came from. As soon as someone uses a faucet in the room above, the drain water shows up in this room's sink together with black particles (dirt from the drain!). Water rises a few inches and stays there. When people upstairs stop using their faucet, water eventually drains from this sink, but an awful odor comes from the drain after that. That's what I felt the first night! I called and complain to the manager, and he sent a plumber who said that the plumbing is old and there is nothing he can do. The manager called later and offered one night stay free of charge, 1500 reward points, and a late check-out the next day as I didn't want to carry my luggage until the conference was over in the afternoon. He said he made notes on my reservation that I can check out after 3 pm as I originally requested while making the reservation a month before.

Next day I found out that my key was not working after 11 am even though I was promised a late checkout. I had to stay in line to get the key re-programmed. It happened again two hours later when I had to get my luggage from the room. As I was leaving the room, a newly arrived couple was walking towards their room, and I thought to myself that they may not like what they see. I was right. While I was checking out, they returned to the front desk complaining that they got a smoking room. They got the same room that I was offered two days before! I could not believe my ears. Why do they continue offering this room without taking care of cleaning it properly?

Be aware of one more thing. If you need a shuttle to the airport, they do not offer it on regular bases and you have to sign up for the shuttle ahead of time. Nobody told me that when I checked in, and I had a conversation with the manager about the shuttle service. He could have mentioned it. I had to take a taxi to the airport, as the next available shuttle was too late for me to make it to my flight.

The WiFi was not reliable during the conference and I had to sign in again and again as soon as my phone or computer went to sleep. Very inconvenient! Overall, even though the staff was polite, the experience was very unpleasant. I am not planning to stay at this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: stay away and look elsewhere
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MilaNorCA

Dear MilaNorCA,

David Blome
Front Office Manager
Four Points By Sheraton
david.blome@fourpointssandiego.us

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Old and not updated. Not attractive on the outside. Hard to get to.
But nice people at front desk.
Location was what I needed at time of visit, but probably would not choose this location again unless I had a car and it was a very short stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I honestly enjoyed my stay here. The service that Tracey I believe her name was, was beyond words! She’s very nice, attentive, and accommodated my family’s and I needs! I also want to give a shout out to the y’all gentlemen that was working the following morning. He was the manager, he, along with another lady that worked that AM, accommodated my cousin and I to breakfast. Please give them my message and I’ll be seeing you guys hopefully soon! Cheers

-Manneh Family