Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
US$439
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Pool
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$201
  • Restaurant
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$429
US$127
  • Breakfast included
US$199
  • Pool
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$169
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$189
The Dana on Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$149
Travelocity
3,996 results
All reviewsclose to the airportnautical thememain towerthe club loungefree shuttlerental carfitness centerdowntown areacoronado islandvalet parkingseaport villagesea worldquinnsstarbuckscomputersuberpits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After reading several reviews online I was super worried about how my stay would be at this Sheraton. I spent three nights in the Marina Tower and it was a fabulous stay! The room was super clean, the view was absolutely amazing and the staff was very accommodating. I did address my concerns that I had from reading the reviews online at check in and each and every concern was properly and professionally addressed over and beyond. The negative views I read were not reflective of the wonderful experience of my stay at this Sheraton. Patti and Angel provide excellent customer service at the front desk during my check in and I would surely return for another stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear nay242018,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina. Our associates are our best asset, and they work hard to create a welcoming experience for all of our guests. I will be sure to share your compliments with my staff, especially with Patti and Angel for doing an excellent job. We look forward to being of your service again whenever you plan to visit this area.

Darren Munoz
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So I am home from San Diego. The trip was great i saw my sister and my friend and we laughed a lot. Unfortunately, my friend and I left a dinner at the hotel and brought our purses to our room, then went outside to sit at fire pits, while we were out someone went into the locked room and grabbed both of our purses. I was lucky i had taken my cell phone/ wallet out of purse and had it with me so they got my cash and a my corporate and a few store cards but not all my personal cards or phone. My friend was not so lucky she only had her phone. The Sheraton response was disappointing at best, they initially discouraged us from contacting police, then they blamed us saying we must both have left our purse somewhere and they kept insisting we must have left it unlocked. We had troubles with the electronic locks all week and had to go get new keys several times. It turns out that have had issues in the past that are similar but they have not taken any steps to increase security and many of there indoor and outdoor spaces do not have security footage. We understand that we should have put them in the safe. But only their employees had access. Its is sad because up until then the service from the staff was great,but I for one will no longer feel safe in a room at a Sheraton.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank JoAnne C
vivian c, Manager at Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear JoAnne C,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We sincerely apologize as we did not live up to your expectations. Please feel free to contact our General Manager directly should you wish to discuss this incident.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was average, nothing special. We were there for 5 days, every time we tried to get into the room we ended up at the front desk because the cards didn't work. We finally quit hiking to the desk and called them to the door. They replaced our cars more often than I can count, replaced the battery in the door; finally moved us to another room. At one point we noticed that someone had been in the room (we had gone green, no maid service) later that day we were robbed. Security DIScouraged us from calling the police (bad record?). Security mentioned cameras but there are NO cameras on the balcony side or the door. We are convinced that it was a hotel employee that did this. They did comp one room service charge because I couldn't pay it with no cards. Believe me this investigation is just getting started.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere and ask if they have video cameras in place.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Cheri L,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good Hotel~~for couple or for families, stunning marina view ~~ room with great view of Marina or city, clean rooms and confortable, nice pool and nice breakfast. I love take photos, it was so many photos that i had taken, nice marina view, nice pool and everything around its beautiful, i will be back again to this resort, Sheraton its quality brand.

Room Tip: higher level
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent two nights here before a cruise (we booked the hotel through the cruise line). A very comfortable room but nothing to make it stand out; What did stand out was the service from the concierge, Debbie. We spent the day at the (wonderful) Zoo and Debbie tried all day to get a reservation at the restaurant we hoped to dine at (Island Prime - separate review!). She had no luck, but she kept at it and stayed in phone contact with me all day. She really tried! Everyone was nice and they have a very attractive hot tub under the stars. Some reviews mentioned airport noise but we didn't find this to be a problem, even when we sat out on our balcony in the late evening.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple