Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$129
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Kimpton Hotel Palomar San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$133
Kimpton
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$127
US$111
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Pool
The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$143
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$159
US$149
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)
US$235
US$197
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$278/night.

US$92
US$89
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$239
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$314/night.

US$151
US$135
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

All reviewsroom was cleandecent stayyogurtwould stay here againnavyfreewayrates
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very clean the grounds was very nice. A small breakfast nook but needs more seats for people to eat at. The staff was very friendly an will to help. There is a gas station close by to get late snack.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank live_Wyer
Daniel A, Manager at Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

the buffet breakfast is basic but fresh and well maintained. Has fitness room next to breakfast room. We stayed 3 nights and each night had a different rate. The first two was less than 120.00 and good value, however our last night (Tuesday) was 195.00 and this hotel does not have the amenities nor updates to ever warrant such a rate. Our mini fridge barely kept things cold and bathroom door had paint peeling. Overall was comfortable butI suggest calling ahead for rates.

Room Tip: upper levels (3) floors offer nice view of sunrise/sunset
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joseph W
Daniel A, Manager at Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review our Hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

This was a good place to stay. The staff was friendly and it was easy to get in and out of. The room was nice, clean and spacious. Breakfast was pretty crappy, but otherwise, everything was just fine. Would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017
Daniel A, Manager at Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you for choosing our Hotel for your recent stay. We have read your comments and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff and patient, clean and quiet grounds! Great breakfast at 6:30 am! I would definitely stay here again. My secret spot when I need to do retraining! You can actually walk to the navy gate faster than driving there! Brand new exercise room!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Daniel A, Manager at Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Kind Regards,

Daniel Ali | Area Director

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I guess if you didn't mind paying $450. for 4 nights this was an OK place. It needed a lot of updating but it was clean. It was right off the interstate where we needed to be so it was convenient to travel to every place we wanted to go. And when we got ready to go back to the hotel, it was easy to get back into. There was plenty of parking and the ice machines and vending machines were convenient. I don't think I would stay there again. I would try to get something a little closer to down town.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Daniel A, General Manager at Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review our Hotel regarding your recent stay.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to use and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.