“Mid level hotel for last min work trip”

Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base
Ranked #191 of 278 Hotels in San Diego
Reviewed 23 March 2017

The hotel is a standard midlevel. The beds were comfortable and the Iron worked. Breakfast was decent but lacking any fruit. The room was clean, the shower pressure eon the third floor was ok and there is free wifi.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the parking lot side, the back side of the building has noise from the highway.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Veronika M
Daniel A, Manager at Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Every Guest is a Valued Guest, and we were delighted to be your chosen hotel during your recent stay. We hope that you Experienced Exceptional Service as intended by our Management and Staff.

We sincerely appreciate your business and we value the opinions of our guests.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very clean the grounds was very nice. A small breakfast nook but needs more seats for people to eat at. The staff was very friendly an will to help. There is a gas station close by to get late snack.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank live_Wyer
Daniel A, Manager at Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

the buffet breakfast is basic but fresh and well maintained. Has fitness room next to breakfast room. We stayed 3 nights and each night had a different rate. The first two was less than 120.00 and good value, however our last night (Tuesday) was 195.00 and this hotel does not have the amenities nor updates to ever warrant such a rate. Our mini fridge barely kept things cold and bathroom door had paint peeling. Overall was comfortable butI suggest calling ahead for rates.

Room Tip: upper levels (3) floors offer nice view of sunrise/sunset
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joseph W
Daniel A, Manager at Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review our Hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

This was a good place to stay. The staff was friendly and it was easy to get in and out of. The room was nice, clean and spacious. Breakfast was pretty crappy, but otherwise, everything was just fine. Would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017
Daniel A, Manager at Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you for choosing our Hotel for your recent stay. We have read your comments and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff and patient, clean and quiet grounds! Great breakfast at 6:30 am! I would definitely stay here again. My secret spot when I need to do retraining! You can actually walk to the navy gate faster than driving there! Brand new exercise room!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Daniel A, Manager at Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Kind Regards,

Quality Suites Otay Mesa
#211 of 278 in San Diego
Best Western Americana Inn
#116 of 278 in San Diego

Been to Quality Inn San Diego I-5 Naval Base? Share your experiences!