“Grand Breakfast!”

Seaview Breakfast Buffet Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Seaview Breakfast Buffet Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #520 of 4,987 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Market Street
Description: Join us for our decadent breakfast buffet every morning featuring fresh scrambles, omelets, pastries, crispy bacon and many hot breakfast favorites.
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Lots to choose from. Eggs, omelets made to order with your choice of fresh ingredients. Although I chose the full buffet, a continental buffet or ordering from a menu was available. Staff was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

It's my first time to be here in San Diego
And I had great breakfast at see View restaurant
The prise acceptable 23 $
It's great place to have a date of having a great time with friends and family

1  Thank HeBoxhebo L
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

When I arrived here the hostess announced that the only choice is to take the pricey buffet, that no a la carte was available. However when I sat down, I saw a la carte options on the menu. And, in fact, my very nice waiter did indeed bring me scrambled eggs, bacon and an English muffin, for a price lower than the buffet.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

This breakfast buffet had a vast selection of items. It included not only your typical breakfast buffet fare but also had short ribs with grits. The omelette station includes a different daily special as well.

1  Thank RGainspoletti
Reviewed 17 February 2017

We ate here several times during our stay - we had omelets made to order with the freshest fruit that just melted in your mouth!