“Best experience ever!!! ”

Skydive Space Center
Ranked #2 of 13 Tours in Titusville
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Space Center is the ultimate destination for Central Florida Skydiving. We have the fastest planes, the most incredible view, and the highest tandem jumps in the world at 18,000 feet!
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first skydive experience and it was amazing! I did the 15,000 ft tandem jump and it was awesome! I found Skydive Space Center on the internet and it was great from start to finish.

I first thank the staff at the office for emailing me and giving recommendations on the arrival time as it had changed slightly from the time I had selected for my jump through the online reservation system. It allowed me to adjust my agenda. They even called the day before to confirm so it was great. I had planned to arrive at the recommended time but was a little delayed and although they called me to indicate that I might need to re-schedule my jump they were very nice and waited for me! Take into consideration there is paperwork to sign and a safety briefing so arrive earlier than the time state for you to arrive, not the actual jump. Remember this is an activity that your life is in line, so arrive earlier, be patient and follow the rules. Thumbs up for the staff! Many Thanks!!!!

My Skydive Instructor, Bruno, from Sao Paulo, Brasil, was AWESOME! A very fun guy, knew what he was doing and most of all, loved his job, so I felt safe at all times and very confident. He took the attention to make sure all video footage and pictures of my jump, as I picked the video/still pictures package, was great and it was! Obrigado Bruno!!!! Job well done!!!! Thanks for being part of one of my Bucket List Items!!! When we were landing he even flew over where my girlfriend was standing outside the hangar and offices so it was very special!!!! Thumbs Up Bruno, it was even in the video!!!!

If I skydive again in Florida it will be with Skydive Space Center for sure!

All reviews
"out of this world"
"parachute"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

My Mom, Aunt, and myself have always wanted to go skydiving and while on vacation finally took the opportunity. They offer a great deal on Groupon for the 12,000ft dive but pitch you a sales gimmick for an upgrade that you can’t resist after they trash the 12,000ft skydive. Whether or not what they said is true we upgraded and don’t regret it one bit. The price for the video and photos is way overpriced but it’s a great way to relive the memories and laugh at yourself as you look ridiculous. I had Nick for my instructor and he was amazing! Very calming and really made me feel safe the whole time as well as helping me have a blast. The others had Max and Cris and they both had great experiences with them. This is most often a once in a lifetime opportunity, if you are going you might as well take advantage of the opportunity and go big, the 15,000ft is the best of both worlds.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

First time skydiving, so of course went with 18,000 foot jump; very easy to find and check in. I arrived at 9:00 and left by 11:00. My jumpmaster Danny and videographer Bruno were both awesome. Danny was very chilled and laid back, which is good for calming your nerves before you jump, and Bruno was very funny and crazy, which made you super excited to jump out after him. These guys are living the dream, you're in safe hands with them! Hope to be back soon!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The initial experience is a turn off. The old Lady who herds everyone into a room tries to upgrade what you paid for on groupon by scaring you out of flying on a small plane that takes 2 people up at a time, and lure you into paying $145 more to fly up in a middle sized plane that takes up 7 at a time. There was no safety video during the 2 hour wait before the first set of people go up. Although at least 80 people had reserved a time for 8am furst group didnt fly til about 10am. We did not go up until 1250 after being told to get there at 0745. The guys jumping with us were courteous, fun and appeared to know what they were doing by the fact that we all landed safely. But the old ladies 2 hour sales pitch just turns you off. I would not go back just because of her.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 January 2018

My son gave me the 12,000 skydive experience with him for my 60th birthday. He called to see if we needed to schedule a time, etc....Basically, they sell you cheap (12,000 $99.00 per person on groupon) then tell you to get you there early and imply that the sooner you are there the better chance you have of going sooner. When you get there they say If you don't upgrade to the 15,000 or 18,000 ($99.00 more per person) you go absolutely last. I loved the experience with my son and would not have traded this time with him for the world. We could have paid more, but we were not going to give them one more dollar because of how unprofessional they were. I am not against anyone making money, but don't trash what you sell and then make the cheaper paying customers miserable by putting them absolutely last. I would not recommend this company. Maybe try Deland, FL next time.

2  Thank Wanda P