“Pastry Heaven”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Wellfleet
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: PB Boulangerie Bistro is an award-winning Zagat-Rated French Bakery, Pastry Shop, and Bistro. Our Chefs use traditional European techniques to create specialty hand-crafted products, and the finest French cuisine with only the best natural ingredients. A taste of France on Cape Cod!
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This place is truly French pastry heaven on Cape Cod. Croissants are airy, buttery and delicious! Other pastries are decadent and worth very penny! I often buy a selection when I visit fri nds for dinner. Their breads are to die for! As you can tell I love this place. If you are there in summer plan to go early in the AM because they run out of pastries and bread early....it is that good! There is usually a long line but again worth the wait. You can order on line the night before if you plan to spcancel no a certain amount. I don't know what their lunch and dinners are like the parking lot is always full. If you are in the area I suggest you try PB's.

1  Thank ragsarino
Rispoli P, Owner at PB Boulangerie Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Merci! Thank you for your support of our team at PB Boulangerie Bistro. We truly appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again when we reopen on February 7th.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

You will not find a better bakery for breads and pastries on the outer Cape. The prices are a little on the high side, but the food is worth it. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you for review of PB Boulangerie Bistro! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your goodies! We hope to see you again when we reopen on February 7th. Merci!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We have been here three times in three different years, and each time our experience has been different. The first time we loved it, the second time it was OK and the third time it was a real disappointment - so overall I rated it average. Having spent many months in Paris (which I adore) over half a dozen trips - this is authentic mostly in attitude - they think very highly of themselves. The food is uneven, there are often long lines - and if they run out of something you're out of luck. It reminds me of the Yogi Berra quote "Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded."

Rispoli P, General Manager at PB Boulangerie Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

I am very sorry to hear that your last experience with us at PB Boulangerie Bistro was not a pleasant one. The lines at the bakery can be long and we do our very best to move them along. You can always order from our website. We will have the order packed and ready for you so that you can avoid the line and be sure to get what you want! I hope that you will give us another try when we reopen in February. We look forward to showing you how we are working very hard to improve service at PB.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

I look forward to a visit to PB whenever I am heading to the Cape. It never disappoints. Double chocolate cookies, almond chocolate croissants.... I could go on. Just believe me, it's worth a detour. It can't be beat.

Rispoli P, General Manager at PB Boulangerie Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Thank you for visiting PB Boulangerie Bistro. We are glad that you enjoyed your treats! The Bakery will reopen for the 2018 season on February 7, 2018. We look forward to seeing you again. Merci!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Brings your right in the moment of France. Very tasty and typical pastry of Paris,Angers and Nice.
If you have even been there, this place will take you back there.
Servers are local and helpful.
A bit on the pricey end but you get what you pay for, just like you were in Europe.

We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our bakery. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible service to our customers. We look forward to seeing you again. Merci and bonne annee!