“Wonderful restaurant!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2016

I love this food. We eat here every time we are on the Cape.The atmosphere is great, and JP has a wonderfully creative style!

2  Thank cbd222

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We eat here every time we go to the Cape haven't been let down yet. We have a great meal every time .

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Had the cod with baked potatoe, onion rings, side salad,roll. Filled me up,and it tasted really good after only having a bowl of fruitloops earlier that morning.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

My wife and I go to Cape Cod in early May and return again in October. We find it difficult locating a good place to eat and open during the fringe season. We were surprised when we came across this establishment. Entering the parking lot we saw no cars and questioned if they were even open - they were. The hostess/wait staff greeted us warmly and showed us to a table near a window on the lower level. We had the place to ourselves (later another couple came in). The menu has a nice variety of offering as well as a daily special. The food is tasty, nicely presented and reasonably priced. We will return again.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

My family has eaten at Finely JPs for 15 years. It is still a great restaurant. We ate there last night. I had the swordfish special--a perfectly cooked piece of fish with a delicious red pepper sauce. My husband and friend had the linguine with white clam sauce, and our 4th enjoyed the almond crusted sole. Did I mention that we walked right in at 7:30 on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend. No wait. Very pleasant service. Just another good night at Finely JPs!