“Consistently good”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

My family and I have dined at Finely JP's for years on our annual visits to Wellfleet and it never disappoints. Despite its location on Rt 6, it's set back from the road so likely gets overlooked by drive-by diners and they are missing out. Lovely menu of seafood, beef, pasta, and more. My husband had roasted lamb shank and I had linguini with clams last night, both cooked to perfection (especially mine if you love garlic!) while our son ordered pasta from the kids menu. Friendly service and slightly upscale decor make this a great place for a family dinner or a date night out. My only complaint last night was a rude diner talking loudly on his phone in the dining room, another party asked to sit upstairs (the restaurant has 2 levels of seating) but the staff was accommodating and once he shut up we enjoyed the rest of our meal. We'll be back for sure!

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Don't let the fact that this restaurant is set back from the road dissuade you from visiting. The parking lot may not look packed, but Finely JP's offers reliably delicious food, a comfortable, relaxed setting, and attentive, friendly service. A favorite of my family over many years of visiting Wellfleet.

1  Thank twofortea2
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

This was a perfect place for dinner before attending a performance at WHAT.
The decor is light and sleek, service is friendly and efficient, food is very tasty - the calamari linguini dish was especially delicious.
Finely JP's takes reservations which takes the stress out of getting to a show on time.
And its location enables one to get to the theater from either direction without having to make the dreaded left turn onto Rte.6 !

Reviewed 4 July 2016

I love this food. We eat here every time we are on the Cape.The atmosphere is great, and JP has a wonderfully creative style!

2  Thank cbd222
Reviewed 28 June 2016

We eat here every time we go to the Cape haven't been let down yet. We have a great meal every time .