Mainstay Motor Inn(Wellfleet)
US$186
Wellfleet Motel(Wellfleet)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$258
Blue Dolphin Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$115
Midway Motel(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$156
Viking Shores Motor Inn(Eastham)(Great Value!)
US$130
Orbitz.com
Captains Quarters Motel and Conference Center(Eastham)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$129
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$135
US$131
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfire pitmarconi beachindoor and outdoor poolscatch of the dayrestaurant next doorcape codbike pathbeen coming for yearsentire place isfree continental breakfast isfree bicyclesbagelsupstairs roomdefinitely stay here againsee you next yeartwo queen bedsfamily run
Reviewed 22 August 2015

great motel, the room was nice and clean, the staff answered all my questions with a smile. the pools and hot tub were great and the sauna was very relaxing. its right near many nice restaurants. i will be back and stay again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2015

Needs an update, last done maybe '78 or so. Very pleasant people at check in and cleaning rooms. Nice layout all together, with pools and a side yard for picnics and activities. Kid friendly. Good restaurant next door. Negatives- could really use new towels, threadbare. Tough getting in and out of Rte 6 due to heavy traffic. Our room had mildew smell from ac (though we just turned it off and were comfortable).

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 6 August 2015

we weren't expecting much. We needed a room for one night before heading to Ptown for a sunset whale watch. We called and they had one room available so we grabbed it sight unseen. The room was small being the last one available in August. It was immaculate. Being a city girl I was thrilled with WIFI, cable AND a hairdryer. The bed was fine. I have stayed many places and was surprised they still offered mini shampoos and lotions etc..other places seem to skimp on those lately. Two pools and a continental breakfast (which was ok not great) some cereal or yogurt would have been nice but no big deal. I would definitely come back. Great location too. Thank you.

Stayed: August 2015
3  Thank Lynne R
Reviewed 23 July 2015

I had never been to Wellfleet, MA before nor had I ever stayed at a motor inn before. The Southfleet was absolutely wonderful! The indoor pool was warm and clean, the outdoor pool was clean (I didn't go in to be able to rate the temperature) and the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and bigger than I expected. The maid service did a great job each day. Personally, I think this should be called a hotel and not a motor inn. This is a wonderful place to stay if you want to be close to the downtown area and other local stores.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

We lady minute decided to go to the Cape to see my nieces family that were renting a cottage nearby for the week but wanted are own space.

I dropped my partner off at the beach with them when we got to Wellsfleet and went to several hotels from Wellsfleet to P-town and compared rooms and prices. When I got to Southfleet Motor Inn I knew I didn't need to see more! It was so clean and well kept. When they told me the price I said "I'll take it"! I asked for a quiet room and they had a building in back which truly was quiet.

They had a sunny outdoor pool, an indoor pool and hot tub for bad wether days , free bikes, and the room was pretty, clean and the A/c & quiet refridge worked great.

They had this great tented area with a fire pit , pic nic tables and a gas grill for cooking.

There was a roaring campfire every night which really was so nice.

I forgot a beach chair and they let me borrow one for the nearby beach across the street, Marconi Breach. Was beautiful there too.

A bike trail is there as well but we didn't have time to use it.

It rained one day right as we were going to goto the beach and they let my niece and her family join us in the hot tub and indoor pool, we had a great time, the two days felt much longer! So much to do in the area as well!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family