See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2020

We were not able to arrive to our destination Sea Gull in Buxton cause highway 12 was being washed out and flooded from ocean with storm that had gone through. When I come back again I will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 12 August 2020

This place is worse than a roach motel. I was disgusted and to top things off, they over charged my card and then wouldn't reimburse me. Do Not, I repeat, Do Not, stay here!! The carpet was ripped, the handle in the shower was missing, there was no shower curtain, the lamp shade was old and stained and list cold go on. The staff was very rude and no one wore a mask. Disgusting place.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank Trek3978
Reviewed 31 July 2020 via mobile

Room was fine, plenty clean and kind of cosy ... pretty much exactly what I expected for a Day Trip to the area. Pool/Gym was closed, which is pretty much expected during these times. Sure, it's older ... but it was fine.

Reviewed 27 July 2020

Location of Manteo is decent, price was a little high. They should inform all potential customers on all websites that there is NO POOL and that there are not many other options. Otherwise, you get what you pay for.

Room tip: Drive around first to see your neighbors next to you, then check all other locations first before booking
Reviewed 19 July 2020 via mobile

Booked one night to be in town to avoid the Saturday traffic. I knew from the pictures online the hotel was dated which I thought was fine. We checked in got to our room and we’ll it was awful. The room was less than clean The mini fridge was all rusted the carpet was dirty and coming apart. The dresser was missing hardware and there were small holes in the door and the phone did not work. I paid $200 for the room which did not meet that price.