Review Highlights
AWESOME!!

Great first experience riding in an airplane. Mike was super funny and very knowledgeable about the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
kinslerr2021
Awesome!!

It was just cool to be looking down on things from 1000 feet. Definitely go for the 40 min ride... read more

Reviewed yesterday
philiprW2797YD
via mobile

All reviews plane ride pilot mike the outer banks great flight minute flight discovery tour awesome experience great pilot air tour oregon inlet great ride next year longer flight different perspective explained everything bodie lighthouse kitty hawk
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

We had a excellent time. Great pilots. My family really enjoyed our flight. Pilot was funny and great with kids. They even got us in a hour early.

Reviewed 8 April 2021

It was my birthday and my wife and kids got me a 40 minute flight tour of the area. Needless to say I was over surprised by this gift. My pilots name was Daniel, he was a pleasant, knowledgeable host who showed me around the air-ea (), not once did I feel unsafe or uneasy being 1000 feet off the ground/water with this complete stranger. This was our first trip to the OBX and honestly Daniel made it a little bit better. Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who enjoys flying.

Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

We had a super time on our trip! Our pilot was awesome I think her name was Jenny. If im wrong and she is reading this I apologize. This was a super trip though. Thanks for the fun time!

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

The pilot was awesome!!!! The whole experience was amazing. This was the first time my 5 yr old son flew. He saved "his" money to be able to fly in an airplane and he absolutely loved it!! The pilot was very friendly and catered to me and my 2 children!!! I would give 10 stars if it were possible!!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2021

OBX Airplanes provided us with a very enjoyable flight around the Outerbanks. Booking was easy through the website, including the waiver. Check-In was fast and we didn't have to wait long for the next available airplane.

We flew from Manteo Airport to the Wright Memorial, south along the coast, crossed over the Oregon Inlet with a great view on the Bodie Lighthouse, and back to Manteo.

Our Pilot, Rees, was very knowledgeable, entertaining, and professional. It was a fun light and my 12 years old sons' first time in a small airplane. He had a blast.