“Fun!”

Milton's Brewing
Ranked #11 of 83 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Great beer, great vibe! Dan was fun to talk with. Loved the old records on the turntable! No food when we were there so just had popcorn. Came home with a 4 pm of Red Stapler and a growler of EPA.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 13 April 2018

We stopped at Milton's on our trek thru New Mexico. We always try to hit local breweries when passing thru. We had intended to have a couple brews and eat at the food truck but it didnt have any food for a semi-veg.. So, we just had a beer and left for another restaurant. It is a typical industrial setting with a large outside patio, the kind of place we like. Beers were good! Walking distance from our hotel.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We are visiting Carlsbad for a few days. Whenever we travel we visit craft breweries as my husband likes beer. He loves ales and IPA’s while I’m strictly a Pilsner, lager kind of girl who also likes stouts. I was surprised to see a frijole mole stout on the board and immediately sad as it had a line through it. I would have loved to try that. Instead I had the Karlsbad Kolsch which was good and my husband had the Red Stapler which he enjoyed. The outside seating is plentiful but it was a cool night so we sat inside. Nice after dinner stop.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We happen to be staying in town and more than one person recommended Milton's.
I typically don't drink beer but my husband does so we often go to breweries and the ones that really stand out are the ones that don't forget that not everyone drinks beer.
I don't need a big selection of wine, just good tasting ones. To be fair, my husband really liked his beer and we would have stayed for more than one except my cabernet was undrinkable. I don't know what the other wines are like but I have been to places like this before where non beer drinkers are punished with undrinkable wine.

Date of visit: October 2017
2  Thank rmnpoore
Lucas M, Brand & Marketing Director at Milton's Brewing, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Hi, we always strive to go above and beyond for our guests. If something isn’t right with your drink, we gladly replace it with a new one every time no questions asked! We apologize that your experience wasn’t satisfactory and we have since changed our wine selection. We hope you can make it back some time and give us another chance. Thank you! - Jameson

Reviewed 19 October 2017

This place had a great vibe...live music, nice atmosphere, eclectic group of patrons, and good beer!

Date of visit: October 2017