“Love this place!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Carlsbad
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Carlsbad
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Where's do I start? We drove from Fort Worth Texas to Carlsbad NM to drop off My husband for work. Locating this hotel was easy not hard at all. The check in process was easy and quick. This hotel had lemonade and fruit punch available when we arrived, which was great after a long drive. They had cookies and milk available starting at 3pm I believe. The room was just as pictures and clean! We walked in and the air was on! Normally any hotel when we reserve rooms the air is off or set way to high. We love this about this room. The restroom was amazing. It was huge and had plenty of towels. We went swimming and the pool was a good size, the hot tub was even better. The young lady that check us in was really nice. I believe her name was Anna. She was awesome!! She provided details and was just pleasant to speak with. The hotel wasn't loud it was perfect. We didn't try out the breakfast in the morning because my son had his heart set on IHOP but it looked and smelled delicious!! We will definitely be staying here when we come back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank luvtravel06

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I still don't know what happend. We checked in at 3 pm. A good spacious room. At 11 pm, we were just sleeping, frontdesk called us. Something about the reservation. Then the guest in the room above started walking....wow what a noise. At 3 am again a call from frontdesk.... We didn't sleep much.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The Hampton Inn is well kept and clean. Very nice room with comfortable bed. Quiet despite being in the middle of everything. Walking distance to food and shopping ( Super Walmart) next door. Good value.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We had high hopes as our first night was a great experience. Check in was fast and friendly. The room was clean and the place looked to be recently renovated. Fast forward to our second day and the trouble began. My daughter and I went swimming and there were no towels left. We alerted the front desk where the clerk replied "again, that's the third time" and made an annoyed sound. Thirty minutes went by and no towels came. I had to go to our room soaking wet with no towel. We went to have breakfast at 8:30 on a Sunday and all the waters were gone. The hot water for the tea was also out. I told the lady at the counter who replied very snotty and said " you're going to have to wait awhile". I certainly didn't expect her to drop everything but her attitude was heavy. I went back to our room and came back down 30 minutes later. It's now only 9 AM on a Sunday and instead of refilling the hot water they just removed it along with the coffee. Three workers were laughing and talking at the front desk yet there were still no bottled waters in the breakfast area and the hot water and coffee were removed. All three watched as we exited with our luggage and didn't say a goodbye or thank you for staying with us. We will never return. Horrible customer service and snotty attitudes!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Best sleep of my life in Hampton. I enjoyed every single day. The staff were very friendly and kind. The breakfast was good and warm but not cold. The room was clean and slept comfortably on the softest pillows.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton