Hampton Inn & Suites Carlsbad
US$329
US$296
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$329/night.

US$354
CandlewoodSuites
All reviewscar washchili's restaurantgas stationcookiesroom was cleanenjoyable stayin townnice hotelabove averagechillifree breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulplace to stayfront desk stafffresh fruitnational parkguadalupe mountains
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I still don't know what happend. We checked in at 3 pm. A good spacious room. At 11 pm, we were just sleeping, frontdesk called us. Something about the reservation. Then the guest in the room above started walking....wow what a noise. At 3 am again a call from frontdesk.... We didn't sleep much.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The Hampton Inn is well kept and clean. Very nice room with comfortable bed. Quiet despite being in the middle of everything. Walking distance to food and shopping ( Super Walmart) next door. Good value.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We had high hopes as our first night was a great experience. Check in was fast and friendly. The room was clean and the place looked to be recently renovated. Fast forward to our second day and the trouble began. My daughter and I went swimming and there were no towels left. We alerted the front desk where the clerk replied "again, that's the third time" and made an annoyed sound. Thirty minutes went by and no towels came. I had to go to our room soaking wet with no towel. We went to have breakfast at 8:30 on a Sunday and all the waters were gone. The hot water for the tea was also out. I told the lady at the counter who replied very snotty and said " you're going to have to wait awhile". I certainly didn't expect her to drop everything but her attitude was heavy. I went back to our room and came back down 30 minutes later. It's now only 9 AM on a Sunday and instead of refilling the hot water they just removed it along with the coffee. Three workers were laughing and talking at the front desk yet there were still no bottled waters in the breakfast area and the hot water and coffee were removed. All three watched as we exited with our luggage and didn't say a goodbye or thank you for staying with us. We will never return. Horrible customer service and snotty attitudes!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Best sleep of my life in Hampton. I enjoyed every single day. The staff were very friendly and kind. The breakfast was good and warm but not cold. The room was clean and slept comfortably on the softest pillows.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Stayed here recently for 2 nights. One of the best Hampton Inn's I have been to. Very helpful staff. Breakfast - fresh. They even have hot cookies in the afternoon (reminds me a little of Doubletree). Located on main drive to Carlsbad and Guadulupe Mtn Nat. Park.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple