Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Ways to Experience FAO Schwarz
from US$281.25
More Info
1,604 results
All reviews big piano toy store stuffed animals floor piano candy section build a bear new york rockefeller center times square soldiers movie demonstration lego nyc childhood wonderland avenue
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

Manager called me a fat pig and was very rude and unprofessional. The place looks dirty. Don’t go here.

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 21 May 2021 via mobile

I went in there with my child crying bc I was getting harassed and they all laughed at me. NEVER go here

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 18 May 2021 via mobile

When I went inside this cafe the manager stared farting, then I went to go sit at the spot but then right when I turned around they pulled my chair away and started choking me. I almost died do not go here.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 13 April 2021

I always wanted to go to FAO since I was a kid. Getting to take my kids was an amazing experience. From the toy solider at the door to the piano from BIG it was spectacular. They had so many over the top friendly employees demoing product throughout the store. This store had my teenage son (that is too cool for his parents) to act and be a kid for 30 minutes. He didn’t want to leave.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank vedary
Reviewed 14 March 2021

I bought F.A.O Schwarz 753-Piece Build-A-Coaster Playset-753 piece set for my 9 year boy grandson . The instruction manual is very difficult to follow even for an adult. The construction is fragile and is NOT WORKING as suggested. It was a TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY.

Date of experience: December 2020