Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

More Info
from US$259.00
More Info
1,603 results
All reviews toy store floor piano rockefeller center soldiers demonstration
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

So be warned! FAI Schwartz has moved to Rockefeller Center! We made the mistake of going to their old location across from the park first. And we had just come from Rockefeller Center!

Regardless, it’s still a child’s dream store. They can okay and shop and okay some more.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 12 August 2021

This was a nice store. Lots of toys and some of the employees were demonstrating the toys to the children and playing with them. Greeter told us where things were and how many floors etc. Staff was nice but there was a lot of people to deal with. Its talked about so much that I expected more but was probably all hype.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

Manager called me a fat pig and was very rude and unprofessional. The place looks dirty. Don’t go here.

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 21 May 2021 via mobile

I went in there with my child crying bc I was getting harassed and they all laughed at me. NEVER go here

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 13 April 2021

I always wanted to go to FAO since I was a kid. Getting to take my kids was an amazing experience. From the toy solider at the door to the piano from BIG it was spectacular. They had so many over the top friendly employees demoing product throughout the store. This store had my teenage son (that is too cool for his parents) to act and be a kid for 30 minutes. He didn’t want to leave.

Date of experience: April 2021