Sofitel New York(New York City)
US$269
US$259
Sofitel
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$306/night.

US$249
US$458
US$278
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$250
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$239
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$285
US$219
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$165
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$145
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
US$236
US$213
Cancelon
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

1,510 results
All reviewsshared bathroomcafe gitanemeatpacking districtcaptain's cabinthe high linestandard cabinsingle cabinjane streethudson riverbunk bedsfree bikesquirky hotelnew yorkwhitney museumgreenwich villagerobes and slippersipod dock
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I booked a room at the Jane and found their website and booking process both efficient and easy to manage. I unfortunately had to cancel the booking, but the cancellation was just as easy and efficient plus great customer service without penalties or excess fees.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Jamie O, Front Office Manager at The Jane, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Glad to hear of your experience! We look forward to seeing you another time.
Wishing Safe Travels,

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed at The Jane last week by myself, all my fears about being a single female traveler were unfounded! The rooms are very secure and the hotel itself is in a nice neighbourhood, I felt totally safe walking around after dark.
Yes the rooms are tiny but your in New York, how much time are you going to be in there!
The bathrooms were very clean and well presented, I only had to wait in line on one morning and I think that’s because the marathon was on and everyone wanted to be out early.
My only recommendation would perhaps be a vending machine somewhere so you could grab snacks and drinks quickly.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Elizabeth S
Jamie O, Front Office Manager at The Jane, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

So glad to hear how much you enjoyed your stay!
Cheers,

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

RUDE. The dance floor is fun if you want to dance but you have to get there before 11 pm if you want to get in. They won't even let you sit down. They have benches and seats and they don't even let you sit on them. They are so rude. I told him I was dissaponted in the service and he responded "thank you." Don't go here.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at The Jane several times. We’ve always enjoyed it. It’s in the heart of The Village and you feel like you’re in a Wes Anderson movie. It’s great value and the shared bathrooms are clean—the AC works. Here’s the punchline though: Our most recent stay involved a room infested with bed bugs. We saw one in our bed the morning after and as the day progressed my husband’s bug bites appeared with a vengeance. Our New Yorker friends instructed us to return to the hotel and notify them. We did this, despite having checked out. The staff were calm. We told them we wanted the night comped and our clothes and belongings cleaned and they obliged. We waited in a spare room for 3 hours while they did whatever is included in their protocol. They brought everything back in plastic bags. They offered us an additional night in the hotel but that was, for obvious reasons, unpalatable so we drove through the night and headed home. Perhaps this is what happens on occasion in the big apple, perhaps no one is immune to the occasional infestation, but unfortunately I think our love affair with The Jane has ended.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jennifer F

Hi Jennifer,
We are always delighted to hear from our regular guests. While we appreciate your understanding of the New York City bed bug epidemic, it’s heart breaking to hear they have affected your last stay. Please do reach out to me directly so that I may assist you further. I look forward to hearing from you.
Wishing Safe Travels,

Reviewed 31 October 2017

The check-in easy, The rooms are small, they include to drawers one with the safe in and a storage for a case at one side under the bed and a ledge over the bed. The room as a Tv, dvd, and a fan + air con. There are hook around the room but you would need to take your own coat hangers to hang your clothes up. The bed was ok for what you pay.
The Noise from the main road near the Hudson, i could hear from about 6.30 in the morning until around 10.00 at night. At the weekends you could hear people from the club till about 2.00 am. So not great for sleeping.
I found the front desk hit or miss depending which staff were on.
On the good side the Door staff friendly and helpful with tips on the area,
The Room and the shower and toilet areas always clean.
The cleaning and door staff great.
I tried the cafe on my 1st morning and found the service slow and the coffee weak with limited menu so i did not go back. Don't know what dinner was like ?
The Subway is only about 5-10 mins away, Plenty of local cafe and coffee shop in the area.
The price of the hotel is the best i could find but i will not be staying again here.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Jamie O, Front Office Manager at The Jane, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

While it's a pleasure to hear you really appreciate our rates here at the Jane Hotel, we are sorry to hear of your disappointments. I'd be happy to discuss them and address each directly. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind Regards,