3 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$238
PricelineUS$238
Agoda.comUS$290
2,654 results
All reviews the financial district felice restaurant fulton street subway wall street lower manhattan new york boutique hotel battery park world trade center king suite great boutique front desk staff bathroom door statue of liberty mini bar location was perfect around the corner
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2022

The hotel was fabulous…relatively close to the subway. Excellent staff especially Robert, the manager. He helped make our stay special. The staff was fabulous and made it feel like a home atmosphere.

Excellent breakfast and amenities!

Reviewed 23 September 2022

The hotel had a nice ambience and was extremely welcoming. The Prosecco offered during my evening check in was a wonderful surprise after a long day of travel. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

I couldn’t say 5/5 because the room service was lackluster. Presentation wasn’t elevated and they forgot my drink. It was hard to communicate with the person who delivered to me and took 15 minutes to get me my drink. By then I was nearly done with my dinner. Another con was the elevator was broken for a period of time and required the stairs to be taken down from the 15th floor.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 September 2022

A very nice and friendly hotel - clean and A very friendly hotel, great and helpful staff, rooms are clean and big enough, beds are very comfortable. The hotel is centrally located in the financial district, walking distance to one World Trade Center, we definitely recommend it to others in the financial district

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 September 2022

This hotel is extremely clean, perfectly located downtown, and exceeded my expectations. Everyone was so welcoming! The decor is super trendy with a twist of old elegance. The hotel restaurant had a delicious breakfast that they delivered to our room. Convenient valet parking directly across the street. I will definitely be returning to Gild Hall for a future stay.

Reviewed 14 September 2022

The rooms are beautiful and immaculate. The staff is knowledgable and warm. When i walked in to the hotel, I was immediately greeted. All of my questions were answered. When I arrived in New York, I was walking the hotel and was lost, I called the hotel and the staff that answered gave me directions and offered to stay on the line to assure I could find the hotel, and he did. What a wonderful way to start my first day in New York.