“Simple decent food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 9 January 2018

This was our first visit to an Applebees and we were quite surprised by the food. I had a rack of honey bbq ribs with garlic mash and it was delicious. My partner had a combo of chicken and shrimp and we shared a side of mac & cheese and all the food was lovely. We also liked the cocktails and had a couple each; although they were not cheap they were very tasty and refreshing!
We also visited for breakfast the following day. I had chocolate chip pancakes and my partner had chicken and waffles. You get unlimited coffee for $1 of which my partner took great advantage being as he loves the stuff!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,000)

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We went here late one night for dinner on our first night after arriving in NYC late. Food was all tasty, certainly not fine dining, but hot and exactly what we needed.

The service in here was great, our server always made sure our drinks were topped up and we never had to ask for anything.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Big mistake.
Biggest Applebee's it may be, but the food and restaurant was simply horrendous.
The food was edible, but when you are tired and hungry, you will eat just about anything.
The service was quick, but for the prices Applebee's charge, I would strongly recommend you go elsewhere!

1  Thank frb70
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We ate here because it was convenient to Times Square. The food was OK and the staff were very friendly. I had the salmon which was good although nothing spectacular.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

My visit was today, the 23:rd of December.

This was definetly my worst visit in New York/Times Square.

My tea cup was dirty and when I asked the balled woman to please bring me a new cup, she became really rude and aggressive. How can Applebees hire an incompetent and horrible waitress like her. I hope your manager gets to see your true colors.

Horrible place, they really should look after their straff, since it reminded of a horror house!

2  Thank Angie Banks S