“Exquisite food, lovely restaurant”
Review of Saju Bistro

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between Broadway and 6th Avenue
Transit: 1, 2, 3, 7, A, B, C, D, E, F, N, Q, R, S, & V trains to 42nd Street/Times Square.
Description: Located in the heart of Midtown, our restaurant serves authentic French Provencal cuisine in a casual bistro setting. Our carefully crafted menu, extensive wine selection, impeccable service, and elegant, yet cozy, atmosphere brings the best of Provence to your dining experience.
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Exquisite food and wine. I recommend the filet with pepper sauce and also " moules" delicious food. Also loved the place.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Really lovely. Classic, warm & friendly space, solid menu, very good specials. Service is friendly and efficient. Perfect for managing the lunch trade - both business and social. Great wine list if so inclined for lunchtime.

I intend to become a regular and to freely recommend often to friends and colleagues.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed next door at Hotel Mela - lovely as well. Saju Bistro far exceeded our expectations. We were only in town over the weekend but the food was so good, we ended up there for dinner both nights. This place is highly recommended. Bon appetite.....

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Exceptional quaint French Bistro with very reasonable prices and excellent service. Our waiter was a French,an that was out of this world. He arrived newly from France and is very well versed in restaurant business (sorry no name, but ask about French waiter).
Salad was great, mussels and Loup De Mer ( sea bass) and french Fries were great.
Highly recommend the place

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

I ate here by myself on my first night arrival to New York. My wife recommended this place and was having a business dinner. There was a nice British gentleman next to me. I ordered a well priced prosecco which was dry but described sweet by the Waiter. He suggested I order the tartellettes instead of the endive salad. The two small 4 inch tarts were good and served with a small green salad. I had an excellent sea bass (filleted) with side vegetables. I had a nice bottle of Carignan and took a half corked bottle back to my hotel room. The menu is carefully selected with pasta, seafood, appetizers and meat,