US$728
US$278
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Sofitel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$246
Sofitel
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$297/night.

US$225
  • Breakfast included
Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$285
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$267
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$170
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$222
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

US$209
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$145
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
5,978 results
All reviewsport authorityparole officetimes squarenew yorkgreat hotelbus stationhell's kitchenhudson rivergood sizelittle touchesfree wifiour honeymooncoffee machinestayed here for nightssmall hotelcentral locationbig apple
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My daughter and I went to New York for spring break. With the advice of the Comfort Suites in New Jersey, we found this hotel. It may not look like much from the outside, but it was very nice on the inside. All the hotel personnel were very friendly and nice--I was expecting a little less since I was in New York. The room was clean and every night we had turn down service. Each day when we returned from our daily outing, we would be greeted by the staff asking how our day was. I would recomment this hotel to my friends and family.

Room Tip: We had just a queen size bed--so the room was a bit small. But it was just the 2 of us. I'm assuming the 2 double bed rooms are much larger.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kim C
gmdistrikt, General Manager at Distrikt Hotel New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for choosing Distrikt for your mother/daughter trip! We truly appreciate your lovely words and are thrilled to have earned your personal recommendation. I do hope you will return in the future, let us know so we might assist in your arrangements!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Cannot fault this hotel,the staff where fantastic could not be anymore helpful. The rooms where clean in fact spotless!5 min work to times square!! Our flight was cancelled due to snow and the staff where brill helping us!! First class, if I'm lucky enough to return i would defo stay here and recommend anybody to stay here ☺️✈️

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank raedi19

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your kind words and recommendations!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We have just stayed at the Distrikt Hotel for 4 nights in a superior room which we found had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. The room size was good, with plenty of draw and wardrobe space and comfy beds, that we slept like logs in. All of the hotel staff were helpful and cheery, and always greeted you whether you were coming in or going out. It was our 10th anniversary whilst there and we received a cake and card in our room. The hotel location is good and only a few streets away from Time Square. We would definately book here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alfie321

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled that you chose Distrikt for such a special trip and that we were able to help celebrate. Thank you for promising to return!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I spent 4 nights at Distrikt Hotel over Easter. It's perfectly fine, without having any particular 'x' factor.
My room (a superior King Room) would have been a bit of a squeeze for 2 people with lots of luggage, but I was alone, so no problem there. The room size was on a par with other New York hotels I've stayed in. In-room wifi is fast and free - a definite bonus. The bar/restaurant is good for a couple of beers - especially good value during happy hour. The staff are friendly and helpful.

So all in all, fine for a few days in NYC.

One word of caution - don't use the driver service through the hotel. I needed to meet colleagues at a hotel next to the airport early in the morning, so asked the front desk to organise a taxi to take me there. What I got was a car driven by a disheveled driver who barely spoke English, charged more than a yellow cab and didn't have a clue where he was going. I had to give him directions using Google maps on my iPhone. And I'm not the first person to have had this experience, judging by other reviews.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank PeteMissingham

Thank you for choosing Distrikt and for your lovely review. We are very disappointed to read about your car experience, and are troubled by the inconsistencies in service. We are very particular about who we recommend to guests, and if they do not live up to our level of service, we will stop allowing them to solicit our guests. Your experience assists us in this decision. If you would contact me at jrota@distrikthotel.com, I would like to try to get your money returned for the car service.

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We booked 2 high Floor rooms and they had all we expected, nice beds, a good bathroom, and much more. Nice and friendly staff as well, we will be enjoying our stay! Located close to Subway and many of the NY attractions this is a great hotel to stay for a NY city trip.

Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank tallgerard

We are pleased to have earned your favorable review and thank you for taking the time to post on TripAdvisor. We do hope we will be able to welcome you back in the future.